New content does not update

This topic is 3737 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I'm seeing this too, and also when I click Post, nothing appears to happen. But if I reload the page, my message has been posted.

Seeing this on Windows/Firefox and Mac/Safari.

YOU BROKE THE INTERNET!

Also, just tried to merge two topics and got a database error.

I have been getting this notice every once in a while, but when happened, I just thought it was me.. :hyper:

I discovered that  if i just  exited the thread, and then go back, it showed properly. I also noted that prior to exiting the thread, it says “Loading post". 

Lee

On my usual New Content view, this post showed 0 replies. Now I see there were a few. The rub . . . Usually I don't click on a post unless there's been at least one reply. Comment's subject caught my eye. Not the first time I've noticed this. When I see the first ten or so posts have no replies at ten in the morning and then again ten at night something is amiss.

• 4 weeks later...

comment i'd suggest for posts like that with attachments you should post them to the download section http://fmforums.com/forum/files/ it will create a thread in the forum for discussion - with the downloads you will have the ability to see better count tracking - and ability to make revisions and upload newer versions.

This topic is 3737 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.