With only Push Tables: Dialog "The Pull request has failed."

This topic is 2935 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Dialog Displayed: “The Pull request has failed. No Payload was received from the server.”

All tables are push ( labeled ES_Push_tablename ) there is no pull tables or other tables…

In "Pull Payload" if the result of "Prepare Payload For Client" is empty then it is assumed to be an error and an alert box is displayed.

In this case where there is no payload to pull from the host to the client empty is just fine, unless I have missed a check for 
pull or sync tables somewhere....

In "Prepare Payload For Client" "Get all the tables to be synced" it seems that the SQL statement should come back empty ( $sync_tables )
if there are only PUSH tables and yet... we do not see the dialog: Sync Error: no tables available for syncing

• 1 year later...

I think you should start your own thread describing the problem you are having.  I could not really understand the original poster's problem.  As you step through the script with the debugger, what are some of the errors, things you did not expect?

19 hours ago, Wim Decorte said:

I think you should start your own thread describing the problem you are having.  I could not really understand the original poster's problem.  As you step through the script with the debugger, what are some of the errors, things you did not expect?

Wim,

I did explain it here:

http://fmforums.com/topic/99304-date-fields-pushed-to-hosted-as-question-marks/

This topic is 2935 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.