create an invoice

H

This topic is 2969 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

hi

in my current solution my client decided he wants to be able to invoice from the system , however it must look neat and be simple - what it is used are for misc. item not in the system it is just when he occasionally needs to bill for different services he offers

what i did in the customer record i created a button which picks up the clients name and address and then takes him to a record with a portal where he can type in the item she wants to bill and then a button that takes it to a report that displays the info in an invoice.

However experiencing a couple of issues.

1) i need to be able to create multiple invoice to one client

2)i can`t seem to relate the record where one enters the billing info to the last invoice - sometimes it does creat whereas other times not and then it cant seem to locate it 

please could someone help me out with this

H.

You keep asking questions about the same things. There are no short cuts to developing a multi-facit solution. Take a look at the Invoice.fmp12 that came with your application. There is a report in it.

As I said the other day, 

One of you in your team should read about portals, relationship, creating related records.

and now  reports.

Lee

This topic is 2969 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.