Can't save sent email to Sent mailbox

This topic is 2481 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hello;

I've been trying to save a sent email to the Sent folder, but the EmailMoveCurrentMessage ( "Sent" ) step fails. The email is sent but is not moved to the Sent mailbox. I get a result of 0.

Here's my code:

EmailRegister( "xxxxxxxxx"; "me_customer ) and
EmailConnectSMTP( "mail.myserver.com"; "me@my_address.com"; "password" ) and
emailquicksend ( "me@my_address.com ; "[email protected]" ; "Hello" & Get ( CurrentTime ) ; "this is a test" ) and 
emailmovecurrentmessage ( "Sent" )

Thanks for any help available,

Gary

Edited by garybpw

• 7 months later...

I am trying to do this same task.

Using the new Plugin script steps, I can only set two flags.  I am getting around that by doing it 'old school' and setting a variable to EmailReadMessages( "mailbox=Sent" ; "viewed=false" ; "readonly=false").  Is there a way to use the script step and do this?

Also;  this seems like it will not the right way to do it.  I really don't want to set ALL of the messages as read.  Only the one current message should be set to read.  Is there a way I can do this?

TIA

Jerry

Hi Jerry,

Unfortunately since EmailReadMessages has a variable number of parameters, it can not be properly set up to be called as a script step (although you could use it if you only have two flags to set).  

To set the current message to "read" , remove the "readonly=false" parameter and add the function EmailMessageSetFlag inside your loop and pass in the parameter "viewed"

This topic is 2481 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.