Server Maintenance This Week. ×

FM easy calendar

This topic is 2941 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies

I tried to incorporate just the FM easy calendar Beta 2. I went through the instructions and the trouble shooting guide. I have a table:Appointment, and Field:lastname, Field: Firstname, Field:Name(calculation). I checked the trouble shooting guide and Im still getting (?)s. Any help is appreciated.  Thank You!!

The ? indicates that the SELECT statement that EasyCalendar is dynamically generating is invalid, and that's likely due to the settings being used. Chances are that the $$Event_Table_Name value is incorrect, or that the values for one of the "field" settings (those ending in "_Field_Name" such as $$Event_Begin_Date_Field_Name) are incorrect. You need to make sure that the values in those correspond to the tables / fields in your database, that the spelling is correct, and that the values are capitalized properly. (ExecuteSQL is case-sensitive.)

If you need additional help, please post a screenshot of the "Settings" portion of the FMEasyCalendar script, along with a screenshot showing the fields in the table that you are using, and I might be able to help you troubleshoot this.

Thanks.

-- Tim

• 6 months later...
  • Newbies

Tim, I am having the same problem I have double checked everything as far as I can see and still get the ?

here is my settings and screenshot of fields.

Hope you can help because I am just perplexed now.

thanks in advance

Peter

20150529091502.png

20150529091753.png

Edited by benbear

• Newbies

Zippy Aus thanks for the reply but that did not change the outcome still showing ? any other thoughts as I have run out of ideas. Nope Thanks Zippy its now working not sure why but no the less its working.

Edited by benbear

• 3 months later...

Tim,,,,

First off,,thank you for some great products and solutions!!!!

I have one problem with the Easy Calendar data. I installed the Easy calendar in my solutions, and on the first run of the script, everything works perfectly, the events are shown in the calendar month correctly, but if I go right or left to the other months, all the data is erased. The name of the month and year are shown correctly, but no shaded days, and no data is shown. Even if I go back to the current month, the events of that month, no longer are shown. 

Any suggestions?? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Newbies

Hi benbear, given your spelling of "finalised", I guess your date format is european (dd/mm/yyyy)

I solved that issue, re-writing th EasyCalendar table, not copying it. Is quite straightforward: duplication adn tweaking of 3 different fields + owner field.!

Hope this helps

• 5 months later...

This topic is 2941 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.