Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Headers do not show or print

John Chamberlain

This topic is 2425 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Starting a new project in FMP 14. I have designed a report with title header and a page header. When I view the page in Browse the headers do not show, nor do they appear in a printout.

I have attached a file and the layout in question is #4. Can someone give me a clue here, please?

Distribution Grids.fmp12.zip

Hello Lee

I think have this set up the way you showed it, but the header still won't print. I also tried eliminating the page header, and put all of the items into the Top Navigation header, Sorry to be so dense, but I have been forced into FMP 14 by a problem with FMP 11 no longer working in Mac OS 10.12

image.thumb.png.8f679c335d810153b35ed7a04cac490f.png

Sorry, but I am still not getting it. The Mod you sent still does not print the headers. As you can see, it prints is a page with no headers and the field names in place of the headers, like this:

image.thumb.png.fb4b4534ffa34709e3fa28d0ea34f3cd.png

If you get a different result than I do there must be a systemic problem ... I did uninstall, then reinstall FMP 14 but the result is unchanged.

Thanks again for your help.

Hi

Thanks for your reply. I am very new to the .fmp12 extension. I was forced to abandon FMP11 (.fmp7 extension) when it would no longer work on my Mac (long story).

I didn't realize that there was such a large gap between FMP 11 and FMP 14.

Guess I'd better rush off to Barnes & Noble and get a manual for FMP14 and start to learn FMP all over again.

This topic is 2425 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.