Sign in to follow this  
dataclip

server scheduled script perform find error

Solved: I had a script step go to original layout. This went to the blank (opening) layout when run on the server.🙄

I have a script that is not performing as expected when I run it as a server scheduled script.

The script needs to run every 1st of the month; find and copies invoices that are marked as subscription and mail the new invoice to the customers.

The script runs as expected in FM client. However, when I run it as a scheduled script it only copies the first invoice it finds and it gives a perform find error in the serverlog.

Any ideas why this is happening?

The collection of the invoiceUUID's in the first loop works properly, also when the script runs on the server.

I also tried a global variable and a global field as storage for the invoiceUUID's, but that does not make a difference.

image.png.1fe74d18a1c251863aa3abcc45ec51de.png

Edited by dataclip
problem solved

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By mikeytt
      Hello. I need to find a way to extract a value from a valuelist based on a partial match only.
      For example, the valuelist contains the following data:
      r123-A2
      s123-12x16
      t123-50x70
      If my search value on the list was "12x16",  I would want "s123-12x16" to be returned from the calculation.
      There would not be any circumstance where more than one match was possible. There would also be the possibility of no matches.
      Hopefully someone can help as I've tried everything I can think of to no avail. I'm able to do it if I know the exact match, but I can't find a way to get it to work when I only have a partial match.
      Many thanks in advance...

• By Wickerman
      I'm baffled by this one.  I have a few logins set up with different privilege sets attached.  I have a button on my main layout with the one-step "Re-Login [with dialogue:On]" script step attached.  Next to the button I have a little merge field displaying the name of the current Log-in account.
      Logging in either way at the beginning is working fine, as expected.  When I try the Re-Login button and enter a different account, the merge field displays the change appropriately . . . but the privileges aren't changing over accordingly!?   This happens in either direction -- whichever account I start with, those privileges remain in force. (One of the accounts is all-access, the other has a very limited Privileges Set).
      I can't fathom what's amiss here -- any suggestions?
    • By egor
      Is there a way to do the opposite of the filter function?  For example:

Field 1 contains the text “dog cat giraffe crocodile”
      Field 2 contains the text “dog giraffe”

I would like field 3 to be a calculated value which displays “cat crocodile” ie it removes from field 1 whatever words are typed into field 2.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.