Show Related Records Various Layouts

This topic is 1388 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies

Dear users,

I have three tables for three relevant layouts. Each one has separate table and tables are related with only one field.

The scope is to show on the 2nd and 3rd layout the records that related with the 1st one. Here are some screen shots with what I need to do. Actually, I need to have on the seconf layout ("Orders from suppliers") the related records from the first one ("Suppliers list")

Thank you thank you

Giorgos

970984220_.thumb.png.e764a50d7a9605a97cb3ffe6445ba31f.png

1143935164_.thumb.png.e9c784352a4cb6cf7b16dcffa401d331.png

I don't understand what your screenshots show. 

In general, if you place fields from related table on the layout, they will show data from the first related record. Usually you want to disable entry to such fields to prevent accidental modification.

• Like 1

• Newbies
43 minutes ago, comment said:

I don't understand what your screenshots show. 

In general, if you place fields from related table on the layout, they will show data from the first related record. Usually you want to disable entry to such fields to prevent accidental modification.

Thank you

I have two different tables, one in 1st layout and a second one on the 2nd layout and I need to show related records (shown on the second layout, related with one filed from the 1st layout)

regards

Giorgos

• Newbies

I found the solution, it was simple. I made one simple layout with 3 portals from the 3 separate tables and further 2 copies with a different portal for each one. The 3 tables are related with the "maker" field and everything works. 

Thank you

This topic is 1388 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.