Additional legal page when printing pdf

Victor Arribas

This topic is 1337 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies

Dear Filemakers.

I've developed an ERP and CRM all together for my company and I'm stuck in a layout for printing.

As soon layout is ready to print I would like to add an extra fixed page with all the legal notice in a tiny font. How could I do to merge an extra page at the end of the document with all the legal content. 

Kind Regards and thank you very much, 

So if you are talking about printing directly, user hits print button - you want it to print the document they see but then add a second page from another layout in the same print job?

There isn't a way in FMP to collect prints from different layouts in the same print operation, you would need to construct a PDF and then append to that pdf. Then present the user the PDF to print.

If the print is scripted, you could simply add another Print instruction at the end, using a different layout. 

You could also add this to your existing layout, but if you are already using a trailing grand summary part, it will be difficult to create a page break before the legal notice.

I have just noticed that the title says "printing pdf". Filemaker does not print PDFs. You can either print, or save records to a PDF file. These are similar, but not same. If you're saving to PDF then appending as suggested earlier by Ocean West would be the easiest route.

This topic is 1337 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.