Filemaker Go 15 instantly crashing since IOS 14.2 upgrade(iPhone)

• ironsuit changed the title to Filemaker Go 15 instantly crashing since IOS 14.2 upgrade(iPhone)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By Answers
      Our people out in the field take photos which go directly into the container fields, we would like those photos to automatically transfer to the camera roll/gallery. I know there is an export command and that would allow the techs to export and choose the location, save image etc... But that is a tad too complicated for them.
      Any suggestions on how to automate this process, the script for export field contents doesn't have a choice to save to camera roll.
      Thank you!
      Caroline
    • By mvoogt
      I have a webviewer that is loading a PDF from a container field. I'm doing this by using the following calculation in the webviewer:
      "data:application/pdf;base64," & Base64Encode ( iostest::PDF_Current )
      The PDF loads fine however on iOS it does not fill the screen (oddly enough on macos, it DOES fill the screen). Auto resizing on the webviewer is set to expand on all sides. The webviewer is the same size as the layout area as well.
      I tried to use an iframe with the method below however it still doesn't expand:
      "data:text/html,<!doctype><html> <body> <iframe src='data:application/pdf;base64," & Base64Encode ( iostest::PDF_Current ) & "' style='width:100%;height:100%;'></iframe> </body> </html> What can I do to get the PDF to be full screen on iOS in a webviewer? See attached image for reference.

• By Crawfcol
      We are relatively new to MirrorSync (6.12).  We can have a system which is syncing with no issues.  We create a new record on the FMS in a table that is synced to the Spoke (iPad).  After the iPad syncs and receives the new record, the next time the iPad tries to sync, they receive an error that there is a Duplicate ID...  
      On researching the issue, whenever we create a single record on the Hub, 2 records with the same ID are created on the Spoke with the same ID.
      This effectively breaks the sync and needs remediation by the user of the iPad by the deletion of one of the records.
    • By Nuos
      Hey All
      i have client that has a deep complex scheduling problem. They have two locations. Each location has multiple zones. Each zone has multiple activities that can be done in them. For a location to run a particular activity in a particular zone it must have a teacher. There are multiple teachers each with their own specializations. Each teacher had their own schedule of availability. 

With me so far?
      now there are students. Each student must complete x core activities (do not require a teacher) and up to 5 specializations each week (requires teacher) 

they are wanting to use FM to manage the computer logic and present schedules for students that meet all the above parameters (and more). 

From a design/logic perspective I’ve been wondering if I off load the processing to the server and let it crunch through various permutations until it finds a solution. But my gut says there might be a more elegant response than simply brute forcing the solution. Would machine learning help? Are there other approaches I should consider? 

Cheers
      Nuos
    • By Nico Kobes
      When I try to sign out of my Claris ID on my iPad with iOS14.2 with Filemaker Go 19.1.3.306 I get a error:
      Safari can't open the page because the address is invalid (translate from dutch)
      I can't logout of the claris ID now, so I though I delete the whole FileMaker Go app from the iPad and then I start all over again with the other claris ID. When I install the FileMaker Go 19 again and open the App, the Claris ID is still logged-in?
      When Apps are deleted, the whole content should be deleted?

• Who Viewed the Topic

2 members have viewed this topic:
    vinnygi  mzarin 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.