Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Find in Progress dialog appears randomly

This topic is 1098 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

2 hours ago, archrid404 said:

Is there a way to find what causing this issue?

Without any details? The most you will get are guesses.

2 hours ago, archrid404 said:

Also which is less impactful on the performance. Filtered portal or filter the portal through relationship.

A relationship works with indexed fields only, so it will be faster than portal filtering which is similar to an unstored calculation. Use portal filtering only when the related set is relatively small.

• 5 weeks later...

You most likely have a layout element from a not connected/related Table(Occurence). 

Either ckeck the Objects panel in Layout mode for unrelated fields or remove one single element at a time.

On 4/29/2021 at 9:20 PM, pixi said:

You most likely have a layout element from a not connected/related Table(Occurence). 

Either ckeck the Objects panel in Layout mode for unrelated fields or remove one single element at a time.

I already check this. Can the cause be also about the container files save externally. My client says the find in progress keeps popping up every hour consistently. like 2:42pm, 3:42pm, 4:42pm. I already check the server if there's script schedule but nothing.  

On 3/31/2021 at 1:55 PM, archrid404 said:

Is there a way to find what causing this issue? I'm hard time checking the culprit.

May we ask that you should add or elaborate more the situation that cause the issue, is this a peer to peer or something, kinda like that. Please give us more details about it in order for us to help your dilemma.

7 hours ago, Tondats said:

May we ask that you should add or elaborate more the situation that cause the issue, is this a peer to peer or something, kinda like that. Please give us more details about it in order for us to help your dilemma.

Yes they are connected peer to peer so I'm not really sure what trigger this.

This topic is 1098 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.