Claris Engage 2025 - March 25-26 Austin Texas ×

What happened to this thread?

Go to solution Solved by Ocean West,

The same thing happened just now with another thread. Again, I answered a question and flagged it as being posted in the wrong forum. This was only minutes ago - and now again, the entire thread has vanished into thin air.

Original URL:
https://fmforums.com/topic/110105-any-one-have-sample-file-for-exporting-kml-file-to-google-earth/#comment-491816

What's going on?

• 3 months later...

The same thing has happened yet again.

A question was posted by @Mr H in the 360 Works General Support forum. I answered the question and flagged it as being in the wrong forum. A moment later the entire thread has disappeared. Original URL:
https://fmforums.com/topic/110303-simple-operator-problem-which-is-eluding-me/#comment-492600

I notice that the other two threads I have reported missing have been restored. An update on the situation would be helpful: are we not supposed to flag questions? Or do we need to flag them and then report them? 

• Solution

Thanks @comment I finally figured out why this has been happening this way. 

So this seems our automatic content moderation kicked in - For spam it will HIDE content until we have a chance to review and remove it. Reports for Wrong Forum it too was hiding the topic until we move the thread and mark it complete. - I have adjusted the settings to not hide wrong forum posts they will remain visible we will move the topic to appropriate forum.