FREE Copies of Alpha Five

This topic is 7553 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Richard Rabins of Alpha Software, Inc has graciously offered to make some copies of Alpha Five available to FMForums members free of charge.

Interested members should email Richard at [email protected]. Please include your shipping and email address and if they like some background info on who they are.

Once you have recieved the software and had a chance to use/evaluate it, please post your comments back here on FMForums so that all members can benefit.

Thanks Richard and everybody at Alpha Software!

• 2 months later...

May I suggest that you [color:"red"] don't hold your breath. I wrote about the same thing on the Date it was posted [color:"blue"]2/6/2003 and still haven't heard from him.

mad.gif

Lee

Actually, Mac users are used to not needing what's not available, because it almost always turns out that there is an alternative -- and often a better one.

Which is why I know people who are switching from Access to Filemaker, but nobody who is going the other way.

Ok, true. Especially now with Apple MacOS10 Developer tool, more and more people are designing applications for Mac.

With regard as to why people switch from Access to FM, I didn't think Access was available for Mac, so how would it be a better alternative for Mac users? FM is most certainly a better alternative to Access on Windows!

grin.gif

Ken

• 2 months later...

"Which is why I know people who are switching from Access to Filemaker, but nobody who is going the other way. "

--> windowz or Mac users?

I would rather cimbe a latter that leads to higher levels (SQL) than the one I know that stops at the 2nd flor (Applescript)...but why I am here is another story.....they mademe do it....LOL

What is Alpha Five?

THAX

(and yes I know google will answer this as well...)

This topic is 7553 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.