Server Maintenance This Week. ×

DevCon 2007

This topic is 6111 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Okay since its in a few days now, Who from here is going? I will be there from the 4th - 10th. Perhaps we can meet up.

P.S. I know about the meetup 'Devcon Online connection' that FMI has set up, but I didnt really like the format and I would rather just post it here anyways. :)

Hola John,

I'll be flying in on the 4th also (and boy, will my arms be tired!)

Hey, we can get together and snicker about all the weird FileMaker geeks running around with their laptops and fancy cells phones. Then we can dig out our laptops and try sending an email to my fancy new iPhone. :)

:beer:

Are you staying at the conference hotel?

My business partner and myself will both be attending and flying in on the 3rd. We will be attending some of the Sunday courses just to get warmed up :) We will be staying in the conference hotel.

Ohhh an iPhone! :woohoo:

We are waiting for the last year in our current contract to expire before we upgrade. I have yet to see one in person outside of macworld when it was under glass. hehe

I will be there.

Stop buy the booth to say hi :)

Oh if you have a iphone you may want to check this out

http://www.fmpug.com/devconschedule/index.php?

I am calculating my costs i may need to go get one myself to pass the time on the plane!

This is cool Stephen. I like that you labeled the repeat sessions.

On a side note, arghhh I wish that the iPhone was offered on other networks as well. :)-)

I have heard that a software tool now exists that will unlock the iPhone and allow you to use a pay as you go sim... Not sure on the specifics but I can check into it if you like.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.