Server Maintenance This Week. ×

How to make an EMR program like Comchart

This topic is 4021 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hey guys,

Any body here working on an EMR project like ComChart?

I wish he/she is a member/s of this site because I really admire the project.

Any idea guys how they make the navigational interface of this filemaker program?

Thanks

+1 Lee..

OP - $2k ( the cost of the software in question ) sounds reasonable given the ammt of hours it probably took to get it to a point where you like it and think its worth copying.

If you like it BUY it (goes for music and books too)!

• 4 weeks later...

hi guys,

hi Lee, comment is right, admiring girls doesn't mean one wants to rape them. I'm a newbie so please bear with my terms.

Anyway, purchasing a US2k software is out of my budget so I guess I'll just have to admire Comchart.

Thanks all

If you want it don't give up no matter what anyone says.

It is quite possible that you can create a similar solution even if it only contained your favorite or most-needed parts. Nothing says the final product has to be all or nothing. Nothing says the entire project must be finished simultaneously; in fact most good solutions are modular and can be added individually. And nothing says it has to be all your work or all another developer's work, either.

Many times a developer can handle the more complex aspects while the other focuses on the repetitive parts (which can easily be taught then replicated) and designs also require quite a bit of 'prettying up' which is time-consuming but not difficult. And if the business rules and requirements are clear it saves a tremendous amount of back-and-forth time-consuming communications getting clarity. There is nothing wrong in bartering either. :-)

• 5 months later...

This topic is 4021 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.