Missing key commands

This topic is 3391 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Is it me or did Filemaker just take away several key commands from my Mac version of FilemakerPro? I've lost Cmd-L, Cmd-D, Cmd-N, etc. I use these all the time and my mousing arm is getting tired of pulling menus.

I just updated to FMP 13.0v4 and these commands are now missing from the standard Filemaker Menu. I use no special menus. My Windows version of Filemaker seems unchanged.

Can someone verify my experience?

Gary

It definitely IS a problem when running Yosemite. It seems to crop up after entering layout mode and doing pretty much anything, especially insert field. This is an issue that FMI and Applle need to to get straight!

I guess I have been fortunate, as I have not had this problem. In fact, I have all of the native key combos and a few that I have installed myself. Has anyone reported this to FileMaker or Apple?

• 2 weeks later...

Restarting is a pain. I just use the menu commands for the current session. The next time I launch FMPA all the commands are back. That said, I believe this issue is a serious waste of development time and that Apple and FileMaker should get this worked out ASAP.

This topic is 3391 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.