PHP API Communication Error 22 driving me crazy!!??

This topic is 2999 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I have this same solution I'm installing to 3 separate FM servers, but on one of them I can't get passed this Communication Error 22 for some reason.

Communication Error: (22) The requested URL returned error: 403 Forbidden - This can be due to an invalid username or password, or if the FMPHP privilege is not enabled for that user.

The error says it's the username or password, but it is imply not.  I am using as basic as it gets with a username of "php" and a password of "1111".  I also tried my regular admin account, but I get the same problem.

I do have the FMPHP privilege set for both of these accounts...

filemaker-priv-set.jpg

The server is on Windows with a fresh update of Java and then a fresh install of FMS14.  Deployment seems to go smoothly, and everything shows nice green lights.  The CWP test page loads just fine, too, which you can see in these images...

filemaker-cwp-test.jpg

filemaker-server-deployment.jpg

I have also forwarded all of the ports that should be open for this machine.

filemaker-ports-forwarded.jpg

I am able to use Open Remote and open files from this server within FM Pro, but for some reason I cannot get the PHP API connection to work on this server.  

Again, I have the same thing setup on multiple servers.  Here is a working example that spits out the available data sources.  Here is the exact same test script that is hitting my other FileMaker server at a different location, but it's returning the error.

I can't think of what else to look at. Any information on how I can get this working would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

Edited by angelleye

This topic is 2999 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.