Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Windows User Temp fills up with seemingly unused copies of 360Works plugins

This topic is 2445 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I have several users where new copies of each 360Works plugin are created in C:\Users\[Username]\AppData\Local\Temp\ each time you launch FileMaker Pro. This has been reported on Windows 7 and 8.1 (and I get it on my own 8.1).

Restarting Windows doesn't clear these files, nor does the so-called Disk Cleanup utility in Windows. So for now the best workaround is to go delete those files manually, but that's not an option for all users.

Interestingly, deleting these temporary plugin copies while FileMaker Pro is running seems to have no adverse effect - the plugins certainly keep working.

• 1 year later...
  • Newbies

Hello everyone, I am very new to this forum and notice many of the very important questions raised in the forum (like this one...) remain unanswered after many months.  Is this forum supported by 360works?  Do they  provide any support for their plugins?

i am planning to make some significant investments in FileMaker development but I am wondering if 360works is serious enough about their product support?  Any comment would be appreciated.

thanks,

Gil.

Hi Gilapoin,

We do our very best to stay up to date with these forums. I try to check them several times a week. Many of these threads are answered by us but sometimes we miss some (like this thread). We are very responsive in our tech support. We usually respond in less than 24 hours. The best way to contact us with support issues, as John mentioned, is through our support email, [email protected]. You can also call us 10AM-6PM EST at 770-234-9293.

This topic is 2445 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.