Steven H. Blackwell

Server 15.0v2 Updater

2 posts in this topic

FileMker, Inc. has released the 15.0v2 updater fro FileMaker Server.

http://www.filemaker.com/support/downloads/

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By Wayne Irvine
      I want to start at 1 for the next quarter, but it is currently 13 days before the end of this quarter. Logically I could start auto-enter serial at -13 and incrememtn by 1. So the first record would be -13, then -12 etc.
      Doesn't seem to like it. First record is -13, second is -14.
      Is this a bug, a feature, or known behaviour?
    • By Wayne Irvine
      I have a portal that shows records from another table. They are 'available' or not currently assigned records.
      The problem is that the list is too long. I would like to be able to filter the list by entering characters in a Filter field.
      The relationship currently looks like this:
      Available = yes
      I would like something like:
      Available = yes 
      and
      Filter (is a substring of) Productname
      I can't for the life of me figure out how to do that.

• By Wayne Irvine
      I have a look up table of products with parameters such as style, size, colour etc and of course price.
      In another table I have the items ordered which allows you to choose a style, size, and colour and looks up the price form the products table.
      I achieve this calculation using a field which contains a concatenated string like this 'style-size-colour' in both tables and a relationship based on this field. I use this relationship to return the price.
      It works the first time, but when I change one of the parameters the price is not immediately updated.
      How do I force a refresh?
    • By OPS
      I have a table called Employees. These are either Current, Freelance, or No Longer Employed.
      I want a list available to select current employees. I have a filed called Currentcalc which is a 1 if the employee status is current. All I want to do is to go to an unrelated table and be able to select current employees from a lost. I simply cannot get my head around how to filter lists. I have tried every possible combination of settings and cannot understand the logic of filtered lists.
      This should be so simple but I have now wasted an entire day to it. I cannot find a simple explanation on how this works, anywhere. Can anyone explain to me how drop down lists, based upon a calculation filed work?
    • By Greg Hains
      Good morning.
      My client has FMS14 running on a terminal server with about 8 clients using it at any one time from that terminal server. From the reports I am getting back, when they open the solution, they are getting a message that appears to show that the Network Sharing has been enabled. As I understand it, when the solution is hosted on FMS, then the Network Sharing (for peer to peer?) should be disabled, however, even after turning off Network Sharing, it appears to come back again. Why is this? How do I stop it please?
      The only problem it seems to be causing is the initial error message when the solution is opened. I access the file remotely (not through the TS) and I don't get that message - I'm also the only Mac client if that makes any difference.
      Any ideas would be appreciated. :-)
      Greg