Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mike_B.

WebAssistant Error Code List

2 posts in this topic

Hi, trying to get WebAssistant to work for submitting POST to a php form online.

Here's my statement:

Let ( setup = WAReset &

WASetInputValue( "username" ; LOCAL_USER_TABLE::userName ) &

WASetInputValue( "password" ; LOCAL_USER_TABLE::password ) &

WASetInputValue( "passwordc" ; LOCAL_USER_TABLE::password ) &

WASetInputValue( "email" ; LOCAL_USER_TABLE::Email ) &

WASetInputValue( "submit" ; "Register" )

;

WAGetURL(

"http://MYURL/register.php"

)

)

And here's the Script:

set var $calc - (sets as let statement above)

set field (plugin_result) WAReset

set field (plugin_result_container) Evaluate($calc)

set field (plugin_result) GetAsText (plugin_result_container)

if (plugin_result = "ERROR")

Show Dialog - WALastError

else if (plugin_result = "?")

Show Dialog - EvaluationError ( Evaluate ( $calc ) )

I am getting error #1204 returning from plugin_Result="?", but I don't really have an idea on where to start my troubleshooting.

Any list of error codes or what exactly EvaluationError() and Evaluate() look for?

Thanks!

Don't evaluate the calculation. That is a technique we use in the demo file so you can edit the text in each example and use it as a sandbox.

Set Variable [$post ; Let(...)]

If [$post = "ERROR"]

Show Custom Dialog [WALastError]

Else If [$post = "?"]

Show Custom Dialog ["The Web Assistant plug-in is not installed"]

Else

Set Field [table_name::plugin_result ; $post]

End If

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By Laura Griffin Long
      I would like to see if anyone could help me to verify if the problem I am having is a bug in Filemaker.  I have recently upgraded my network from Filemaker 13 to 14.  In 13 I did not experience this issue.  It seems that in Filemaker 14, when a particular Hindi character is pasted into a Filemaker field it crashes the database.  I have tested this on numerous machines within my network with the same result.  I am hoping that someone will run this simple test for me and report back if it happened to them as well.  I just need someone to create a database, create one text field.  Create a new record and paste this Hindi character in that field.  Then do a find and place your cursor in that field. At this point the database should crash.  If anyone can confirm this I would love to know, thanks! 
      Hindi character: क्स्ड (I will also attach a text file with the Hindi character in case something messes up when I post this...)
      hinid_error.txt
    • By Gianluca D'Aquino
      Hello there,
      I'm just investigating on 2 issue I have on sync 2 DB, 1 on the server and 1 on the iPad that are set to use a Spoke Db in the middle tier.
      Basically the sync is set to copy ALL the data from some tables on the server to the local db and send some data from the local db to the end server db. For some reason, on a large table, called Articles, with more than 130k records, the sync does not copy all the record for some users. There is no 'filter' based on user on the end db, and I run a pre-populate sync on the spoke db that copied all 130k records. When the sync is run for that specific user, the final result on the iPad is that the sync DELETES 12k records for no apparent reason.

In addition, there is a Global table that has always 1 records and is get from the server to the client. But I found some times that there are several records on that table (more than 10) on the server, even if the sync is set to write on the spoke and not viceversa for that table. I have the suspect that are written from the sync. Is it possible?
      Thanks in advance,
      Gianluca  
    • By D Rai
      Events created directly on google calendar seems to import wrong date for "date end" field. Not sure how to fix this problem.
      My setup
      Zulu 2.1
      Filemaker server 14
      Mac OS 10.11.6

Many thanks in advance

• By AndyShearer
      Hi, I am very new to using ScriptMaster and have run into some problems when trying to run a few test lines of java. I am trying to create a module that will modify AcroFields on a PDF document, and am therefore going to be using the iText library. I have added this in the Jar Libraries section. Here is the script I am trying to run:

import com.itextpdf.kernel.pdf.PdfDocument; import com.itextpdf.kernel.pdf.PdfWriter; import com.itextpdf.kernel.pdf.PdfReader; import com.itextpdf.forms.PdfAcroForm; //Initialize PDF document PdfDocument pdf = new PdfDocument(new PdfReader("C:/Users/Andy/Desktop/VA_Form.pdf"), new PdfWriter("C:/Users/Andy/Desktop/New_VA_Form.pdf")); PdfAcroForm form = PdfAcroForm.getAcroForm(pdf, true); and I am getting this error when attempting to run the script:
      java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/itextpdf/layout/element/BlockElement Parameters: {data="my custom data"} ---Script--- Script: import com.itextpdf.kernel.pdf.PdfDocument; import com.itextpdf.kernel.pdf.PdfWriter; import com.itextpdf.kernel.pdf.PdfReader; import com.itextpdf.forms.PdfAcroForm; //Initialize PDF document PdfDocument pdf = new PdfDocument(new PdfReader("C:/Users/Andy/Desktop/VA_Form.pdf"), new PdfWriter("C:/Users/Andy/Desktop/New_VA_Form.pdf")); PdfAcroForm form = PdfAcroForm.getAcroForm(pdf, true); return "true!"; I am not sure how the classpath works in ScriptMaster, but assumed it was to do with this? I have four additional libraries (Itext7-Forms-7.0.0.Jar, Itext7-Io-7.0.0.Jar, Itext7-Kernel-7.0.0.Jar, Itext7-Pdfa-7.0.0.Jar).
      Any help is much appreciated, I am really stuck and can't seem to find any help in previous posts.

Thanks
    • By Guy_Smith
      YIKES!  I tried to generate a DDR for my solution and got the following error:  
      SAXParseException:  Invalid character 0x12 in attribute value 'PlatformType' (Occurred in entity C:/Users\guys\AppData\Local\Temp\FMTEMPFM5128_4.tmp', at lime 24503, column 981.)  I have attached a screenshot for clarity.  The PlatformType bit is interesting as I work on the file at my office on a PC (Windows 10) and at home on a Mac (OS X Sierra).
      I clicked the OK Button three times and a DDR popped up, but only contained the Report Overview Page:  The correct amounts of Tables, Relationships, etc. showed up, but none of the links work:  It's an empty DDR.

After shutting down FMP, reopening the file and trying again, I received the same error except the "FMTEMPFM5128_4.tmp" changed slightly to "FMTEMPFM5128_6.tmp".  (the 6 replaced the 4)
      I am, as usual, clueless - any ideas out there?

Thanks,
      Guy
      SAX Parse Exception 092916.pdf