Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mike_B.

WebAssistant Error Code List

2 posts in this topic

Hi, trying to get WebAssistant to work for submitting POST to a php form online.

Here's my statement:

Let ( setup = WAReset &

WASetInputValue( "username" ; LOCAL_USER_TABLE::userName ) &

WASetInputValue( "password" ; LOCAL_USER_TABLE::password ) &

WASetInputValue( "passwordc" ; LOCAL_USER_TABLE::password ) &

WASetInputValue( "email" ; LOCAL_USER_TABLE::Email ) &

WASetInputValue( "submit" ; "Register" )

;

WAGetURL(

"http://MYURL/register.php"

)

)

And here's the Script:

set var $calc - (sets as let statement above)

set field (plugin_result) WAReset

set field (plugin_result_container) Evaluate($calc)

set field (plugin_result) GetAsText (plugin_result_container)

if (plugin_result = "ERROR")

Show Dialog - WALastError

else if (plugin_result = "?")

Show Dialog - EvaluationError ( Evaluate ( $calc ) )

I am getting error #1204 returning from plugin_Result="?", but I don't really have an idea on where to start my troubleshooting.

Any list of error codes or what exactly EvaluationError() and Evaluate() look for?

Thanks!

Don't evaluate the calculation. That is a technique we use in the demo file so you can edit the text in each example and use it as a sandbox.

Set Variable [$post ; Let(...)]

If [$post = "ERROR"]

Show Custom Dialog [WALastError]

Else If [$post = "?"]

Show Custom Dialog ["The Web Assistant plug-in is not installed"]

Else

Set Field [table_name::plugin_result ; $post]

End If

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• Admin Server Console - Connection Refused Error
      By Andrew Nicolay
      I'm helping a client who has an old install of Filemaker Server Advanced 11 running on a Mac Mini.
      It's been running Filemaker v11.5 for about 2 year without any issue... All of a sudden today, it stopped working!
      I checked to see if there were any updates installed from apple or java... NONE!
      I completely uninstalled Filemaker Server and reinstalled v11.5 and applied the java fix... still won't start.
      Just for laughs I installed v11.2, that installed fine, up and running no problem, as soon as I restart the Mac Mini, everything takes a dump.  When I go to localhost:16000 or serverip:16000 in the browser, nothing happens, as if filemaker server was never even installed.  If I double click the applet icon, it says "Unable to launch the application - Connection Refused".
      Any thoughts?
    • 360Works Email 2.17, a "less secure app" for GMail?
      By Eric Matthews
      I'm just now trying the demo of the plugin.
      I could not Connect IMAP to Gmail: "An error occurred: [ALERT] Please log in via your web browser: https://support.google.com/mail/accounts/answer/78754 (Failure)"
      It seems that Gmail classifies the plugin as a "less secure app"
      https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/6010255
      because it only works when I "Allow less secure apps: ON"
      How can we get 360Works Email 2.17 classified as a "more secure app" so that we can buy and install the Enterprise License for our organization?
              "
    • Error: Database not available
      By mr_mike
      My users are getting this error "database not available" when attempting to access a solution (the only solution) on this server.  I get the error on a Macbook with Safari, they get the error with a PC using IE.
      I notice when searching for this error that some solve it by redeploying the server, or rebooting the server, or removing the "spaces" in the name and replacing them with "_".  I've tried all that.  Still getting the error.  I'm not sure what else to try.
      FMS 14.0.4.412 / WS 2012 R2

• ODBC Error
      By Cerbera
      Hi all,
      It's me again....
      I've temporarily gotten around my issues with "required value" fields in SQL data by adding a default value to all blank fields, however I have now found another error.
      I have a table of customers (BP_Details) which is retrieved from SQL server view using a DSN.
      I then have a local Filemaker table ("BPAddon") which I've linked to the BP_Detials table using a unique customer ID field.
      I wish to populate the records in the addon table via the Cusomter layout to supplement the data from SQL.
      As there are no records in the addon table I've selected "allow creation of records in this table via this relationship" on the add on table side.
      I can browse records fine, however as soon as I add data in a field on the addon table I receive an ODBC error: "You cannot specify scroll locking on a cursor that contains a remote table".
      Am I doing something wrong in the relationship?

Thanks for any help!

• Script find returns error: 500 regardless of date format
      By Eli Walker
      I'm running a script that should find a set of records within a specific date range. The date range is contained within a variable '$DateRange' which is then entered from the 'Perform Find' script step. Regardless of how I have the date range formatted, the script returns error 500 after the find. I've entered the date both as '1/22/2012...2/26/2012' or '22/1/2012...26/2/2012' or '1-22-2012...2-26-2012' and nothing seems to work. I've run this find request with the value I see for $DateRange in the data viewer while the script is running manually and it works without issue. It just doesn't work during the script. I've run this sort of find before without any issues... the only thing that has changed is that I've upgraded to FM14 (from 13). Any ideas???