This webpage is not available - localhost:1600/admin-console

This topic is 3064 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies

Hi

Today after rebooting my iMac, I cannot access the Filemaker Server (14)

I get the following error (in Chrome) This webpage is not available, ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED  and in Opera: 

This webpage is not available

Opera's connection attempt to localhost was rejected. The website may be down, or your network may not be properly configured.

Check your internet connection.

Check any cables and reboot any routers, modems, or other network devices you may be using.

Allow Opera to access the network in your firewall or antivirus settings.

If it is already listed as a program allowed to access the network, try removing it from the list and adding it again.

If you use a proxy server...

Check your proxy settings or contact your network administrator to make sure the proxy server is working. If you don't believe you should be using a proxy server: Go to Applications > System Preferences > Network > Advanced > Proxies and deselect any proxies that have been selected.

I am completely non-technical. I installed Filemaker Server 14 by following all the default options and it has just worked. Only I use it.

But now I can't access my databases and I have no idea where to look to (presumably) start the server?

• Newbies

OK, I apologies, rebooting my iMac again seems to have restarted the Server ok. I do however get this message, which baffles me

localhostwidgets.png

I can access the files remotely, which is good but the LocalHost screen is showing the message below rather than the console itself

SSL connection error

Unable to make a secure connection to the server. This may be a problem with the server, or it may be requiring a client authentication certificate that you don't have.

This topic is 3064 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.