Server Maintenance This Week. ×

This topic is 3222 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Is anyone else having issues with layouts and rendering in filemaker go 14 from fmp 14? text box content is so out of whack it is ridicoulous (aligns to the very top of the box or dissapears above it altogether) yet it renders prefect on fmgo 13 I have fiddled with the padding etc settings but it just doesnt make a rats difference. This is very frustrating. Is there something i am missing? note the 2 images layout_issue.thumb.png.7d65333b15c9b0d13IMG_0984.thumb.PNG.192c5d8594f5aa3abce40

I haven't seen this on my FMGo layouts.

The first thing I would try is use a Touch Theme for the layout (you didn't mention what theme you were using.) not classic.

Also I would check the Paragraph settings (Inspector --> Appearance --> Paragraph section.

Jerry

Jerry, Thanks for the reply. Yes it is the wave touch layout that is being used. As for the paragraphs i dont think that would make any difference as I see it. It renders (lays out) as it should in FMGO 13 and WebDirect, FMGO 14 is the problem so changing the paragraphs should have no effect still I have checked that and i am satisfied that it is not making any difference when adjusting alignments etc. Any other thoughts I can tell you I have adjusted and played with every conceivable option in filemaker to no avail. Another thought Jerry is that are your DB's created on a mac or windows PC im wondering whether it might be a quirky windows version issue in that you dont have the issue. 

This topic is 3222 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.