FileMaker Plugin Registry

This topic is 2506 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Since FileMaker 16 now exports a plugin "source" code with the DDR (even if the plugin is not present) for plugin script steps, it would be helpful to have a way to identify a plugin based upon this "source" code.  It would be immensely helpful if developers could provide this information.  

For reference the "source" code that I'm talking about is "FMmp" in the sample plugin source code.

In the interest of gathering this information, I whipped up a Google Form for data collection.  To reduce misuse, this form is entry-only.  Once created, there is no way to edit a record.  If the information changes over time (say, you would like users to go to a different URL), just make a new record.  I can't speak for everyone else, but FMPerception will likely be using the last record available for each source code.

At some later date, this may be expanded into a larger registry, but for now I'd just like to get some data.  Follow this link to fill out the form:
FileMaker Plugin Registry Form

I don't have any interest in being the only person with access to this information, so if you would like to view the results, feel free to click here.
Plugin Registry - Google Sheets

If there is some other registry, just point me to it, and I'll apologize for the distraction.

Thank you very much.
Dave Ramsey

P.S.  Here's an example of how it looks when FMPerception knows about your plugin:

Plugin_Sidebar.png

This topic is 2506 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.