Sign in to follow this  
Mark Jockin

360 Works Plugins for FM Cloud

Hi Mark,

We do have plans to release FM Cloud compatible versions of our plugins. We have started development but do not have a current ETA.  

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By 360Works
      360Works Portfolio Bundle: Build a complete solution in FileMaker at a fraction of the cost.

Save Money
      The 360Works Portfolio Bundle offers the best FileMaker plug-in deal around. You receive all of the 360Works plug-ins and tools for FileMaker at 75% off the cost of the entire product suite from 360Works, saving you a great deal of money in the long run.    

Save Time
      Additionally, it saves you time by providing one, single license key to register all plug-ins and add-ons in your FileMaker solution. You even save time with updates! The Portfolio Bundle is on our Maintenance model for licensing, this means that your purchase includes 12 months of maintenance, which gives you all new products and upgrades released up to a year after your Portfolio Bundle purchase. At the end of 12 months, you may choose to renew your maintenance subscription for each additional year, for a cost of $695 (or auto-renew at $625.50).

The Portfolio Bundle includes over 18 FileMaker products, some of which are exclusive to Portfolio Bundle license holders only. Here is a friendly reminder about all that it has to offer:

Download products and learn more today at 360works.com/portfolio.

360Works Support
      Our 360Works Support Team is dedicated to your successful use of 360Works plug-ins and add-ons. If you run into issues we offer 2 free hours of technical support Monday - Friday from 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. (ET). Most questions can be answered at our documentation/help page and requests for support team assistance can be sent to support@360works.com

Stay updated with 360Works

• By 360Works
      FileMaker 18 Compatiblity with 360Works Plug-ins
      Update available for the entire 360Works plug-in platform, providing compatibility with FileMaker 18 and several quality improvements
      FileMaker 18 is an exciting update with improved data importing and file conversion, new functions and script steps, and security enhancements. One of the new security features requires that a plug-in be signed by its developer.

All 360Works plug-ins listed below have been released with a new minor version to meet these requirements, along with additional improvements to the quality of the plug-in.
      Quality of life improvements made to the 360Works plug-in platform include:
      Startup and shutdown procedures have been greatly improved Fixed issues that caused PSOS calls to return "Host capacity exceeded" Fixed issues that prevented plugins from autoupdating using the Install Plugin script step Fixed an issue where multiple server side scripts would cause plugin functions to time out Fixed issues related to multi user environments (Server side scripts, WebDirect, Custom Web Publishing) Fixed issues where child processes would not be terminated on shutdown Reworked GUI framework, so that plugin windows will stay in lock-step with FileMaker windows  
      While the new minor update for overall quality and compatibility affects the entire 360Works plug-in platform, specific plug-ins have more improvements for other specific technologies:
      360Works Scribe Plug-in now compatible with Microsoft Office 2019 360Works FTPeek Plug-in supports TLS 1.2 standard encryption protocol 360Works ScriptMaster updated to use Groovy 2.4.10  
      *ScriptMaster users who generate their own plug-ins should check the updated ScriptMaster documentation to comply with FileMaker 18 changes.
        Updated Versions of 360Works Plug-ins:
      Updated Plug-in Plug-in Description 360Deploy 2.7 Automated, simple deployment of new database versions CloudMail 3.2 Send and track email marketing campaigns Plastic 3.1 Payment processing plug-in Scribe 3.1 Read and write to PDF, Word, and Excel files ScriptMaster 5.2 Adds many new functions & create custom plug-ins Email 3.2 Send and receive text and HTML emails in FileMaker FTPeek 2.2 FTP upload and download from your FileMaker database WebAssistant 2.1 Access internet resources, URLs, and fill out web forms JDBC 2.1 SQL access with JDBC Compatibility Charts 2.1 Easy-to-use charting for FileMaker RemoteScripter 2.1 Trigger scripts on FileMaker Pro from the web or IWP SuperContainer 2.9513 A better container field for FileMaker Go and FileMaker Pro Additional 360Works Products (non-plugin):

No update is required if you are using other products and tools from 360Works, such as MirrorSync, Zulu, SafetyNet, or Web Services Manager. They will continue to work with FileMaker 18 at their current latest version:

360Works MirrorSync 5.0 - Sync FileMaker Pro, FileMaker Go, FileMaker Servers, and other JDBC compatible databases such as WordPress or Salesforce 360Works Zulu 3.1 - Integrate Apple Calendar, Google Calendar, or Microsoft Office/Exchange Calendar with FileMaker 360Works SafetyNet 2.01 - Easy to set up remote backup routines for FileMaker Server 360Works Web Services Manager 1.72 - Publish FileMaker scripts as XML Web Services  
      Installing the Update

Using the plug-in links above you can download the current updated version of the plug-in. Installing plug-in updates are easiest when using the Install Plugin File script step in all environments. For legacy systems, auto-update is supported as well. Find out more at 360works.com/autoupdate.
      Availability

This is a free plug-in update if you own a valid license for the most recent major version, or are within your maintenance subscription for the license (maintenance applies to Scribe and CloudMail).

Active 360Works Portfolio Bundle holders with a current maintenance subscription can use all of the updates at no additional charge. The PDF Plug-in and Scribbler Plug-in, available only in the 360Works Portfolio Bundle, have the same platform update as well!

Please note: if you do not own the current major version or are outside of your maintenance window you will need to purchase the current major version of the license in order to use this update.
      Custom Plug-in Users
      If you have a 360Works custom plug-in, please contact us to get an updated version of our custom plug-in. In most cases, there will be no additional charge for this. (Charges may occur if additional development work is required. Rates will be billed at our hourly consulting rate of $185/hr. Please contact us for custom plug-in information.)
      360Works Support
      The 360Works Support Team is dedicated to your successful use of 360Works plug-ins and add-ons. With your purchase from 360Works, you receive 2 free hours of technical support Monday - Friday from 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. (ET). However, most questions can be answered at our documentation page. If you need to get in touch with us, requests for support team assistance can be sent to support@360works.com.

• By 360Works
      360Works FileMaker Plug-ins
      Update available for the entire 360Works plug-in platform providing quality of life improvements
      360Works plug-ins and products improve the capabilities of FileMaker by adding functionality to the FileMaker platform for sync, email management, web services, payment processing, image and file storage, FTP transfers, Apple/Google/Exchange calendar integration, Microsoft Office document manipulation, and much more.

The team at 360Works strives to provide the best possible service and support to their customers and to always keep their products compatible and flexible.
      Quality of life improvements made to the 360Works plug-in platform include:
      Startup and shutdown procedures have been greatly improved Fixed issues that caused PSOS calls to return "Host capacity exceeded" Fixed issues that prevented plug-ins from autoupdating using the Install Plugin script step Fixed an issue where multiple server side scripts would cause plugin functions to time out Fixed issues related to multi user environments (Server side scripts, WebDirect, Custom Web Publishing) Fixed issues where child processes would not be terminated on shutdown Reworked GUI framework, so that plug-in windows will stay in lock-step with FileMaker windows  
      While the new minor update for overall quality affects the entire 360Works plug-in platform, specific plug-ins have more improvements for their related technologies:
      360Works Scribe Plug-in now compatible with Microsoft Office 2019 360Works FTPeek Plug-in supports TLS 1.2 standard encryption protocol 360Works ScriptMaster updated to use Groovy 2.4.10  
      Updated Versions of 360Works Plug-ins:
      Updated Plug-in Plug-in Description 360Deploy 2.7 Automated, simple deployment of new database versions CloudMail 3.2 Send and track email marketing campaigns Plastic 3.1 Payment processing plug-in Scribe 3.1 Read and write PDF, Word, and Excel files ScriptMaster 5.2 Adds many new functions & create custom plug-ins Email 3.2 Send and receive text and HTML emails in FileMaker FTPeek 2.2 FTP upload and download from your FileMaker database WebAssistant 2.1 Access internet resources, URLs, and fill out web forms JDBC 2.1 SQL access with JDBC Compatibility Charts 2.1 Easy-to-use charting for FileMaker RemoteScripter 2.1 Trigger scripts on FileMaker Pro from the web or IWP SuperContainer 2.9513 A better container field for FileMaker Go and FileMaker Pro Installing the Update

Using the plug-in links above you can download the current updated version of the plug-in. Installing plug-in updates are easiest when using the Install Plugin File script step in all environments. For legacy systems, auto-update is supported as well. Find out more at 360works.com/autoupdate.
      Availability

This is a free plug-in update if you own a valid license for the most recent major version, or are within your maintenance subscription for the license (maintenance applies to Scribe and CloudMail).

Active 360Works Portfolio Bundle holders with a current maintenance subscription can use all of the updates at no additional charge. The PDF Plug-in and Scribbler Plug-in, available only in the 360Works Portfolio Bundle, have the same platform update as well!

Please note: if you do not own the current major version or are outside of your maintenance window you will need to purchase the current major version of the license in order to use this update.
      Custom Plug-in Users
      If you have a 360Works custom plug-in, please contact us to get an updated version of our custom plug-in. In most cases, there will be no additional charge for this. (Charges may occur if additional development work is required. Rates will be billed at our hourly consulting rate of $185/hr. Please contact us for custom plug-in information.)
      360Works Support
      The 360Works Support Team is dedicated to your successful use of 360Works plug-ins and add-ons. With your purchase from 360Works, you receive 2 free hours of technical support Monday - Friday from 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. (ET). However, most questions can be answered at our documentation page. If you need to get in touch with us, requests for support team assistance can be sent to support@360works.com.

360Works
      plugins@360Works.com

• By dmcs
      Hi. I had a really weird problem last night that was pervasive through all files I was working on, served, local, and even a new file I created to try to test the issue. It was totally crippling and driving me crazy. I had gone into a script and selected the Go to Layout command, but when I tried to select a layout, none appeared, even though there were plenty of layouts in the table. I dismissed it as a temporary glitch and tried a Set Field command, needing to set a field to a calculation, and again, found the system locked up in such a way as I had never seen before. It would not let me enter a calculation! I closed and re-opened the file. No dice. I restarted Filemaker. Nope. I rebooted my entire computer. Nope. I tried working on a local file. Still - no layouts could be chosen in ANY file! I tried making a *new* file. Nope! I was desperate, and just about posted asking for help when I thought to disable all plug-ins, just to make sure, and voila - that did it. As soon as I disabled the 360Works FTPeek and 360Works WebAssistant plugins, full functionality in the script workspace was restored! I thought maybe it was just a coincidence. I re-enabled the plug-ins and checked again. It still worked, with the plug-ins re-enabled, so - maybe I was just having a bad day, but then when I went back in this morning, again - with the plug-ins re-enabled, again - I couldn't select any layouts or make any calculations in Script Workspace, so right away I disabled the plug-ins, again, and again, that fixed it, so I'm pretty sure there's something going on with the plug-ins. I also had 360Works Email installed, but had disabled it the day before any of this started to test functionality on the server, so that one was never enabled, and that's probably the first time I've ever disabled that one while still having the other's enabled. Other than that, I haven't changed anything about my system for quite awhile. I'm actually running 16, so maybe this won't be a problem when we upgrade to 17, but for anyone else who hits this roadblock - disable your plug-ins.

• By A.Gregory
      Hello,

FileMaker: 16.0.5.500
      360 Plugin: 3.08

I seem to be having a bit of trouble with the 360 works email plugin,
      The issue is that when it is enabled in FileMaker plugins the inspector doesn't act as it should for example greying out buttons so that I am unable to select them, when it does allow me to select and change various settings upon switching to browse mode it erases all changes that I have made rather than saving them.
      Enclosed is a screenshot of the inspector when an object is selected.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.