Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Allowing zoom and scroll for JUST a container field instead of the whole layout

This topic is 1528 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hello. Working on my first FMGo solution. I've locked the zoom and turned off the menus so that things aren't crazy bouncing around all the time.

I have a large detailed graphic in the middle of the layout. I would like the user to be able to zoom and slide that graphic to see more detail and or simply move around the visible portion. Can I use gestures to do this? (Pinch, expand, and finger slide, or whatever that's called.) If so, how would I go about figuring this out (I couldn't find an example anywhere).

Thanks in advance for any help!

Sorry... I replied to this once already, but I'm not sure why it didn't post. I don't understand this answer.

Simply put, I have a graphic on the page that I'd like to pinch and zoom without going to another layout. It needs to stay in the same place and not spawn a bunch of other controls. Perhaps this is not possible? Thanks as always for any help.

1 hour ago, OlgerDiekstra said:

You could try viewing the graphic in a webviewer, but that means exporting the image before you can view it in the webviewer. Haven't tried it, but you should be able to pinch and zoom in that case.

I don't know if that would work.

But I am quite sure you don't need to export the image before you can view it in a web viewer - see the attached demo.

Container2WebViewer.fmp12

• Thanks 1

If I can do it without exporting, that might work, but I was really hoping to keep it in a "normal" interface since I have to do other things with it that I certainly can't do in the viewer. Nonetheless, I am grateful for this advice. 

The simple answer to my original question unfortunately appears to be "No." :(

• 1 year later...

This topic is 1528 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.