Multi Contractors on One Bill of Lading

This topic is 1306 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I have an excel sheet that controls bills of ladings for a forestry company.  In the example you can see that there is lots going on with this Bill.  It has a payperiod, mill, truck that delivered it, etc.

I would like setup a database to monitor this.  The fields CT1, CT2, Skid1, Skid2. PROC1, PROC2 are all contractor numbers.  There are 6 contactors.  The percentages in each line are the amount of the volume they performed  In the third line there is a value in CT1 only...they get 100% of the volume.  I can figure out most of this, but am stumped on how I can monitor when a contractor does multiple jobs..ie in line one, contractor 5, cuts and skids.  All 6 contractors could be involved in one BOL. Each one of these jobs, cutting, skidding and processing each has their own respective rate of pay as well.   I think i need a way to break down each line so that I can produce pay summaries for each of the contractors.  I had started this years ago, and thought I asked in a forum, but can't remember where.  Nonetheless, they stopped using multiple contractors per load...Now they have returned, so I am back at it.  So if this is a repost from years ago I apologize.  

Thanks in Advance

tbcomputerguy

Capture.thumb.PNG.900ee888a79a8ad13a3223beed263943.PNGCapture1.PNG.ee8cbfc29f0cfe85f1b4a608ed49c6e3.PNG

the later of the two.  I have an existing spreadsheet that we use (pic 1) Pic2 is a portion of the paysheet we give them.  We would like to convert it to a database.  It works in excel, but lots of room for errors.  Usually we have lots of error checking as these contractors are very finicky.  If we miss a load we hear about it.  

This topic is 1306 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.