Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Shared Hosting

kraftfmf

This topic is 875 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies

I am looking for input on a shared hosting vendor (database written in version 12).  We are a very small business.  Years ago we had a very bad experience with World Cloud.  We switched to Point In Space which has been excellent, but unfortunately they are closing shop in March.  We just have 1 database and ~3 users.  What is important to us is reliability/uptime, customer service (with World Cloud they'd never respond...we lost our database in the end and had to rebuild), backups and ability to download them with a simple FTP.  I have heard plus and minus reviews on FMPHost and Triple8.  Who else is out there that we can count on and have a solid experience?  Thanks!  Mike

We’ve used ODI Technologies (oditech.com) for more than five years, the first three of which were shared hosting. Since then we’ve done dedicated hosting due to the requirements of FMS. 

Absolutely rock solid, and the support is bar none. I was and am a newbie for on boarding the database to the cloud, and they walked me through everything. And when we had a database corruption issue (our fault — people force quitting FMP while it was updating records), they walked me through the recovery process (thankfully, nothing was lost). 

• Like 1

• 10 months later...

Although we don't do shared hosting because it's not legit anymore, our plans are not more expensive, and include excellent support and everything one can expect from a real professional service.
Calculate your price and deploy a free trial server in a few seconds only: fmcloud.fm

This topic is 875 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.