Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Help wanted with PHP API

eddyb2

This topic is 4161 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Requirement: to create a few very basic php pages to talk to a table in a FileMaker database

Index Page - At the top has a search function with 4 fields that can be searched on. Below that all records from the table are listed (paginated with 10 records per page) 6 fields per record should be listed

The search results page should basically be the same as the index page just with the records narrowed down and with the addition of a show all records link to go back to the index page

Then we should have a detail page. This is accessed from either the index page or the search results page. Just shows a little more detail on the record, up to 10 fields

Add record page, to add a record to a different table, just 3 fields. Is it possible to have a field where the web user can attach a file and this will be posted into a container field in the database?

We don't really want to start sending the database out, so the pages should just be generic. i.e. we can just change the name of the database, the tables, the user/password, and the field references to get it to work on our database. You could just use field1, field2 etc

So really we are just after sample files.

Database works fine, but we are spending far too long trying to learn and understand php and the FM API.

I think this will be very straight forward for someone who knows php well, you may already have the pages sat there for yourself! Just 4 pages with very little information on. It is just the functionality we need really. Not bothered by how it looks. Can just be plain black text on a white background for all it matters!

Deadline: Yesterday!

Compensation: Please send me a PM with a quote, if you already have the files and just require a token gesture all the better!  :yep: 

Contact Details: via FMForums PM system please

Many thanks

Disclaimer: FM Forums does not endorse or warrantee these positions please contact the poster for further information regarding the position particulars.

Should have also mentioned:

Will be running on FMSA12

Files will be hosted on IIS on the same server as FMSA

I already have an includes/dbaccess.php file with the following:

<?php
$fm = new FileMaker();
$fm->setProperty('database', 'mydatabase'); 
$fm->setProperty('username', 'xxxxxxxx'); 
$fm->setProperty('password', 'xxxxxxxx');
?>

This topic is 4161 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.