KIOSK Mode - not going full screen

Rwintner

This topic is 3417 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

When I open up my runtime Kiosk solution, it does not fill the entire screen and leaves scroll bars on the bottom and right of the screen edges. Actually it is a tad bit too wide and not tall enough.

I have read the tutorials and did my best to search for older articles on this problem. Yes I found some articles refering to this issue but no fixes that work.

First, I checked my computer's screen resolution and it is set at the recommended (for that machine) size of 1366x768. I start the solution with an initial script to read screen size and report back and the numbers agree. I have also made sure that my layouts are exactly 1366x768 using the guides that the layout tools allow me to establish.

Finally, I added a script step as the very first thing to AdjustWindow size to Maximum.

The problem persists.

I have chosen to use Kiosk mode because I defintely do not want my user controlling the PC. I am using it exactly as one would expect a free-standing kiosk to work. And I need the full serface area of the screen for my layouts to be readable and, well, not look stupid. I cannot achieve what I want, at least not in an elegant fashion, simply by turning off certain controls. Havng read the kiosk help and other info, this is really want I want.

So...can anyone help me so that my layout will go corner to corner without scroll bars showing up?

Thanks in advance,

Russ

This topic is 3417 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.