Server Maintenance This Week. ×

The attempt to push data to the server has failed. (The message received from the server was: "111A01C0-27AE-414B-AC1C-DC56C83F877E

This topic is 2619 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hello there,

I've set up 2 files syncing with Easysync. I've set up just a single table in sync called ES_TRIP (without pull or push, because I want to sync in both directions, is that correct).

I put the same cfg on mobile and on host file and the process start working but it throws me an error:

"The attempt to push data to the server has failed. (The message received from the server was: "111A01C0-27AE-414B-AC1C-DC56C83F877E"

The hosted file is on a fm server 15 that is reachable and working - I've tried the hosted link and it is correctly working.

The TRIP child table is set to add record (but not delete) on both files.

What should I check on it?

Thanks!

The host file and mobile file are not the same. They each use different scripts. If you want to sync in both directions, you'll need both push and pull.

I suggest using Tim's samples to test your setup.

Ok thanks.

What I mean is that based on the relationship that are set between sync table are the same on host and on mobile.

I've followed the setup on Tim's site and did everything as written. I set a single table to sync in 2 directions, so the name of the table is ES_TRIP.

I've tried setting on a push or a pull only configuration and in all the cases is not working.

If I put the example hosted file on the server and then I try to sync the mobile it works.

This topic is 2619 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.