Bullets and Numbering Within Text Written Directly on a Layout

This topic is 3601 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I frequently create contracts for customers that are signable on Go, then convert them to PDF's.  Frequently these contracts have bullets and/or numbering.  Is it just me, or is there no way to add bullets and numbering when directly writing text on a layout?  Or is there maybe some work-around?  I would appreciate any help.  Thank you!

Manually, yes: type "•[tab]some text" and set the indents appropriately. Automatically, I don't think so.

Not that it would make a difference with regard to the bullets and/or numbers - but why would you type a contract directly on a layout, instead of into a text field?

First, thank you very much for your help!  Second, the reason I directly type text for forms as opposed to text fields is because the forms can be extremely complicated, involving auto-filled fields, editable and non-editable fields, and sometimes fields that need to be edited in the middle of text.  Each customer has a minimum of 5 customized forms; the customer with the highest number of forms has 23 of them.  I have to create two layouts for each form (one for Go, one PDF), so it's a massive time-consumer.  I've attached a sample of a form given to me to create in FM (it's a bit more complicated than our average form), but you made me question myself, so I'm wondering if you think my reasons are legit.

PA Home Improvement Contract.pdf

This topic is 3601 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.