Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Process the Pulled Payload Error Code 106

This topic is 3472 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Using the approach of copying my hosted solution for my mobile database, I am getting the above error when doing the sync. The online troubleshooting guide says this is a problem with the table names and that I should check the names of the TOs. I have narrowed it down to one table that is giving me trouble (my Employees table) and the TO name for both is exactly correct (ES_Employees_TO). Could there be another cause for this error?

Thanks,

Ryan

Ryan --

Double-check how you've got your "ES_Employees_TO" table occurrence wired up to EasySync_Payload_Details. Specifically, look at the relationship between the two, and confirm that it is based on EasySync_Payload_Details::ES_Child_Record_UUID to ES_Employees_TO::ES_Record_UUID. (I've made the mistake of wiring that up to the PK in the past, and I guess it's possible that you have, too.)

-- Tim

Hi Tim,

I too am having the exact same issue which I've replicated several times. I've used the expense report start-up solution for my testing and created two databases from this, a hosted and client copy.

Imported and setup the two databases using v1.3 and created one record in the client database. Everytime i attempt to sync I receive the 106 error.

I'm about to try the same using the v1.2 files I have and will report back if I receive the same error message. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks

David

David --

The 106 error is FileMaker's "Table is missing" error, which is an indication that EasySync is trying to access a field in a table that it can't see.

This might be because the table occurrence names are different between the hosted and mobile databases.

-- Tim

This topic is 3472 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.