SebLetarte

Issue importing .NEF(raw images) files from folder

Hello,

We have a solution to store pictures(JPEG and NEF) from a photographer. I am trying to mass import the raw files(.NEF) into containers but I have an error message saying 'This file could not be translated using the selected file type'.

It is possible to drag and drop or File->Insert the file into the container directly but I can't import them from the folder.

Is this impossible to import files from folder with extensions other than the basic ones? (jpeg, pdf, jpg, png etc)

Thanks!

Edited by SebLetarte

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Who Viewed the Topic

1 member has viewed this topic:
    Cynthia Heyman 
  • Similar Content

• By fm8443
      I have a script to import an Excel file into an FM Table.
      I have my FM Script setup to Import Records with Arrange by: LAST ORDER.
      But it won't do this.  Every time I run this script it gets the field mappings wrong.  Reverts them back to before.
      Ironically when I do it manually it works.
      Any ideas?  (I have this type of scripted import working fine for other tables)
      (I tried shifting the order of the fields in the actual database table as well -- but that has no effect either.)
    • By fm8443
      I am trying to open my (local) FM 14 Pro file [which has an auto-exec "Import Script"] but the script needs a variable file name.
      How do I pass this variable file name into Filemaker at 1) the time of the file open or 2) at the time of running the script (if I switch to manual execution)?
      Is #1 by using the fmp:// syntax from a web browser external to FM?  (or is that syntax just for use when invoked from INSIDE a FM file?)
    • By louflis

I have an accommodations/ticket order database. I would like to setup a rebooking system where a person could rebook in advance their accommodation/ticket package for the next year. I duplicated the database and named it REBOOK. The problem I am having is that if there is a change in their order in REBOOK and want to update information in the order form, it does not update when I import the changed info.  Any thoughts Basically what I want to do is add an updated order. There are two related tables - KB 16 & ticketOrd.   (See attached)

T

• By Agentshevy
      I have a simple contact solution with just a table. I need to import my contacts pictures from a folder. All pictures have been named using an ID, which matches the ID field on the contact table.
      Please how do Import these photos so as to match the ID field . I am familiar with importing from csv and excel files but not this one.
      Thanks.
    • By Linda L
      Environment:  Windows 7 with FileMaker Pro 14.
      I have a test database that I am currently making changes to.  I saved the test database as a clone, so that I could test importing data back into it.  the Import functions allows me to import the first table of information just fine, but it will not let me import any other tables.   On any subsequent import, I can select the source table from my source file, but all of the target files are grayed out, except for the first file to which I was able to import into.  What am I doing wrong?  I will need to do this on a regular basis, as I will use this technique to move my changes into the live environment.
      Thanks,
      Linda

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.