Stavie

Multiple MySQL Hub --> FileMaker Client

We have a complex MySQL and PHP; multi-tenanted application which we are now looking at syncing to an offline portable FileMaker model.

I have essentially solved every problem thus far and have MirrorSync running properly.  

My challenge is this:  Our main MySQL database works in tandem with a second MySQL database; the second database contains 25 million property records.

The working set of data which needs to be synchronised is a small subset of data from the primary; and a single record from the secondary database into the mobile version of the application which consists of a single FileMaker file with identical tables to that of the primary mysql database and a table identical to that of that of the secondary.

How do sync the two seperate databases in a single configuration?  Or is that even possible.  I could see that I could generate two seperate configurations; and perhaps split the mobile version into two seperate FileMaker files; i'm just wondering if there is a smarter way to go about what I need to achieve.

Screen Shot 2017-11-24 at 11.57.12 am.png

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Stavie
      We have a complex MySQL and PHP; multi-tenanted application which we are now looking at syncing to an offline portable FileMaker model.
      I have essentially solved every problem thus far and have MirrorSync running properly.  
      My challenge is this:  Our main MySQL database works in tandem with a second MySQL database; the second database contains 25 million property records.
      The working set of data which needs to be synchronised is a small subset of data from the primary; and a single record from the secondary database into the mobile version of the application which consists of a single FileMaker file with identical tables to that of the primary mysql database and a table identical to that of that of the secondary.
      How do sync the two seperate databases in a single configuration?  Or is that even possible.  I could see that I could generate two seperate configurations; and perhaps split the mobile version into two seperate FileMaker files; i'm just wondering if there is a smarter way to go about what I need to achieve.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.