ScriptMaster 5.3 won't enable on FMS 19.1.2

This topic is 1197 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies

Hi, wondering if anyone else is experiencing this.

ScriptMaster 5.3 has been working fine and well on my client's FMS for a while. 

Suddenly this morning I noticed it is disabled. And toggling it back on doesn't work. It flicks to disable by itself.

The only thing changed in the last few hours is upgrading FMS from 19.0.1 to 19.1.2.

I have tried rebooting server x2 and doesn't help.

Is this a known issue? or I am the only one seeing this? Cheers.

Kevin.

Screen%20Shot%202020-11-13%20at%208.15.3

• Newbies

Cool. I suspect that might be the case. I checked the plugin download page. v.5.3 is still the current version. You know where I can get the updated version? or 360Works is perhaps still working on it?

Hi kevin, we recently released a fix for this issue. I alerted our developer this morning that the fix for ScriptMaster was not pushed to our website. He is working on that today. In the mean time you can download this build which should resolve your issue

I don't see the updated version mentioned above posted on the 360Works website.

Ryan's download link above no longer works - no download file.

Any update? 

(I am also having similar issue with CloudMail plugin no enabling with new server version.)

• 4 weeks later...

Just wondering if ScriptMaster's been tested with FileMaker Server 19.2.1? I don't want to upgrade and have it fail (which I've had happen before).

I currently use the updated version (linked above). Thanks.

I can confirm that the version that is on our website (5.305 available here) is compatible with FMS 19.2.1.23 . I think the above linked is probably the exact same plugin we just iterated the version number but to avoid any potential issues I would recommend that you download the official release prior to updating. 

3 minutes ago, ryan360Works said:

I can confirm that the version that is on our website (5.305 available here) is compatible with FMS 19.2.1.23 . I think the above linked is probably the exact same plugin we just iterated the version number but to avoid any potential issues I would recommend that you download the official release prior to updating. 

That's great, thanks. I would suggest adding compatibility to the Change Log.

This topic is 1197 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.