Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Shown attention when different insert time and current time!

This topic is 1202 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I don't understand your question. When you insert the current time, you always insert the computer's current time. There will never be a difference. And once you have inserted the current time into a field, it will become different from the current time in one second or less.

10 minutes ago, comment said:

I don't understand your question. When you insert the current time, you always insert the computer's current time. There will never be a difference. And once you have inserted the current time into a field, it will become different from the current time in one second or less.

I meaning the guard in security room put time by manual.

Have any method shown like hand different time between current time and insert time by manual.

Or if you have any technuiq please provide us.

I hope now understand my issue.

If you want them to enter the current time, why not give them a button that does that, instead of having them enter the time manually?

If they must enter the time manually, you could have another field auto-enter the difference between the current time and the entered time. Then if the difference is larger than a few minutes, you could show your icon.

Note that the calculation can be more difficult if one of the times is before midnight.

Edited by comment

The field could simply auto-enter =

Get ( CurrentTime ) - Time In

Then you can decide on what's a reasonable window of difference - say 5 minutes - and hide the icon when:

Difference < Time ( 0 ; 5 ; 0 )

However, as I already noted, if you can have a situation where the current time is after midnight and they enter a time before midnight, this will not work as expected. I am surprised to see that your form does not have a date; if it did, you could use a timestamp to calculate the correct difference even across midnight.

• Like 1

This topic is 1202 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.