This topic is 3249 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I tried downloading the trial of 6,

I find it curious that you found a demo of version 6 to download. Was this at FileMaker's site? As far as I know, FileMaker only provide a demo for the most current version. Are you sure this wasn't just an update of the version 6 FileMaker Pro?

Lee

This topic is 3249 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By slwebber
      I'm using Filemaker Pro 4.1 Web Companion to publish my Filemaker database on a standalone Mac using all the default setting TCP/IP port 80 ..etc. When I try to access the database using a search button I get an error message "The attempt to load file:///..../FMpro failed" . It appears that it can't find the Filemaker Program yet it's in the same folder as the web page I'm using.
      Any ideas what I' doing wrong.
    • By Narayan
      Hi! I'm new here. My friend left town with her computer and FMP 3.0 program and gave me some important stuff in .FP3 files. Problem is I don't have FMP 3.0. Can I get a used copy of the program and how much $?
      OR
      I have MS Office 97. I don't think Access 97 can translate .FP3, how about Excel 97, or?
      Thanks a lot,
      Narayan
    • By gtrott
      Hello all
      I use FMPro 3 and need to export my data to my estore. The store needs the field names as the first record (which it checks, then strips and deletes).
      How do I get FMPro to do this?
      thanks in advance
      Gavin
    • By BHWEH
      I am trying to bring a FlieMaker file in to ACT. The file contains a repeating field for telephone numbers. I've tried different methods of bringing all of the telephone numbers in to act and also in to other file formats. The best we can do so far has been to get 3 seporate records, but we need to get all 3 phone numbers on the same record. We have the names to bring out and manipulate in to almost any filetypes. Any suggestions?
    • By Martin
      I have created a layout that is used to produce a report, normally 20 pages+. If I use any new PC the printer will only print the first 5-6 pages (the rest come out blank). If however I use an old 486 machine the report run perfect. I have tried HP, Espon, Cannon and Brother printers. Please help?::
  • Who Viewed the Topic

3 members have viewed this topic:
    Tony Diaz  jjjjj  JohnDCCIU 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.