Willing to donate services to small SoCal non-profit?

This topic is 4413 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies

Position Title: Volunteer

Description of Duties: We have several FM databases that we have been using for about 6 years. I have some basic knowledge of how to update layouts and make reports but I'm hoping to find an expert to help make them more functional for us. I don't envision any large projects, but a few minor ones that I don't know how to do. We're trying to streamline our systems and use Filemaker to it's full potential. We frequently have to enter the same data by hand in multiple locations and end up with many human errors. We currently use Filemaker for scheduling our events and storing contact info and Excel for scheduling staff for those events. I'd like to just use Filemaker if possible. I'd also like to use some kind of calendar feature to keep track our events and staff schedules.

Deadline: As soon as possible

Employment: OnSite / OffSite (Remote)

Skills Required:

• FM Pro 11 Advanced knowledge

Compensation: Volunteer

Contact Details: Please email me at [email protected] and I can give you more information. You can also check our website www.boojum.org to find out more about what we do.

Disclaimer: FM Forums does not endorse or warrantee these positions please contact the poster for further information regarding the position particulars.

• 2 weeks later...

This topic is 4413 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.