Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Not showing up all the quantities in the report page in the generated report

littlered136

This topic is 3661 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hi

I am very new to filemaker pro and have used one of their templates to play with to meet my own needs. I have managed to edit a report layout to look how I want it to, however when i get it to generate a report from those files it does not show all of them, only the second list of them for some reason. 

I might not be explaining this very well. Basically I have a list of characters for a scene and how many I need for that scene. When it goes to generate a report it only shows up one of the characters listed and the quantity that goes with it, not all of them that are listed.

I have attached the screen grabs so someone can have a look and see and hopefully my description above will make more sense. I forgot to attach them first time round so they are two replies below.

Any help is greatly appreciated. I have four issues I need to sort out, but am trying to work out each one one at a time so I can try to learn myself first. 

Thanks

Scarlett

Hello Scarlet and welcome to our forum,

If you are trying to attach a screenshot or a copy of your file just follow the steps at this link. Attach a file

A copy or a mockup of your file would be preferable.

Lee

Hi

yes thank you very much, I can see now I forgot to attach the zipped up file, thank you for the advice, I have attached the zipped up database file.

As you can see there are several characters under each scene but it only chooses to show one for each scene,

Also I have managed to work out how to do a character total for each scene, but I really want to also show a total for the day. However sometimes we might reuse people from other scenes in that day so wold not be in the grand total. I thought maybe if I had an option as you can see in the database to use or reuse. I was wondering if there is a way that if something has the reuse option ticked then it would not include it in the count??

Does either of my problems now make sense with the file attached?

Thanks

Sarah

crowd tester.fmp12.zip

This topic is 3661 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.