Server Maintenance This Week. ×

One installation of FM Pro 11 cannot see hosted files on server

Bigun

This topic is 3404 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Fairly sure the issue is localized to the one client, but I cannot find the issue.

This one newly installed client cannot see the files remotely hosted on our server, the other 400 clients have no issues.

I've confirmed it is this one PC my installing NMAP on the client and scanning the server and it can see port 5003 open on the server.

I've went even further and installed Wireshark on the client and filtered the server IP and tried to connect, wireshark showed no communication with the server, not even an attempt.

This leads me to believe the issue is 100% with the client, but I don't know where to look or what to try.

- Bonjour is installed

- I can ping all of our servers with no issues

I found one snippet of information that might help me:

http://help.filemaker.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/5493/~/cannot-see-hosted-database

Make sure you have only one network adapter installed for the protocol you are using. For details, choose Help menu > Resource Center, click FileMaker Knowledge Base, and search for keywords Host, Adapter, Network.

But I could not find the resource they were talking about.  Right now any help is appreciated.

This topic is 3404 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.