Server Maintenance This Week. ×

This topic is 3076 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Ok why is the sync routine creating new copies of the record i am syncing every time a change is made on mobile. ie I can end up with 4 copies of same record if 4 changes and syncs occur. Not what I am expecting. I thought it would just update the current record so only 1 copy exists on the host. Also if I have ID field set to unique it doesnt create a new record and it doesnt update current it just throws a 504error

• Newbies

Hi Peter,

When i faced this problem,it was my ES_Record_UUID field that was blank that's why it was creating new records instead of updating the correct one.Once I made sure all ES_Record_UUID had values,i did not face this problem again.

Beemal, Thanks for the reply unfortunately in this situation that is not the answer as I have these fields not empty but with identical matching data. I am just absolutely stumped at this point everything seems to be in order in terms of information being passed as far as I can tell.

cheers

• 4 months later...

Bert, yes I did solve this issue. For the life of me i cannot remember the resolution. I am not at home at the moment, when o get home I will check my notes and see what it was. I have a feeling it was the relationship not being set correctly on one of the tables will check. Cheers

This topic is 3076 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.