Need a dual-platform FMP developer for a few hours to work on a Windows runtime

Rich S

This topic is 3168 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Greetings, all:

I have a commercial runtime nearing the end of its Mac development stage and am starting on the Windows version of it; admittedly, I have some skills using Windows but I'm flummoxed when it comes to coding layouts and window-handling scripts so the UI looks good and functions well within Windows. I need someone who can not only make the necessary tweaks but suggest/implement improvements over the existing ways the windows/layouts/navigation are handled. You'll also need Skype and TeamViewer installed so we can video conference, preferably during early evening hours as I have a full-time job during the day.

Because this is a commercial product, you'll be required to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement ("NDA") prior to receiving the work file. Since I'm a "one-man band", you'll only be working with me--no committees!

This is a small job (should take only a few hours as the runtime isn't very complex) but as with all projects, changes/additions are part-and-parcel of the development stage so if you do well here then more work will be sent your way.

If you're interested, please send your rates, contact info, references and sample(s) to me at WF7A (at) outlook dot com.

Thanks!

Rich

This topic is 3168 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.