We are working with a medical non-profit working in Latin America, running on much older hardware.  Seeking older individual or group/site license seats of FMP & FMS 13, 14, or 15.

We need a bunch.  We could buy site license seats, or simple 1-off licenses.   

I would contact FileMaker Inc. about your need because, most older versions are not eligible to be resold per the license agreement. This is because, they were probably used for upgrading.

We've actually purchased dozens previously.

Items shipped in retail package fall under the First Use laws, and as such are able to be resold legally.  Filemaker has provided us guidelines on second-hand purchase of such packages, which we follow.

The situation for us is that most of the non-profits can't afford new systems, and are running very old hardware (circa 2006-2008), so they're running OSX 10.6-10.8, which puts us in needing FMP12-14....

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By bcooney
      My client has a Contract database. I use UUID for primary keys, however, I have an auto-enter serial to display the Contract ID on the form.
      Client wants to enter last year's Contracts that were created before FileMaker. So, I opened up the serial field to allow edit (but maintain Unique validation). It's getting messy. As they enter old contracts, they are overwriting the next serial id. Of course, they now have gaps...with which they are not happy.
      Suggestions for a better approach? Script the Contract ID using a max +1 calc (perhaps using ESQL to obtain that value?).
    • By optisyen
      Hi all;
      I made a 1 Mb filemaker abc.fmp12 file which I want to sell.
      User may download filemaker GO 12 from AppStore.
      I send the file to user by email. But it should work on only 1 IPAD (in windows it was possible with HDD serial number look plugin).
      Any ideas ? how to make my software copy protected ?

Do FileMaker can look iPads Serial Number?

Best Regards
    • By HHMacGuffin
      Hi,

I have made three tables: Meetings, People, and a People-Meeting join-table. I need to create a button in the Meetings table that brings me to the People-Meeting table, create new record, and then autofill the last serial number from Meetings into the Meetings ID field of the newly created record in the People-Meeting table.

I've only managed to make a script as follows:

Go to Layout ["People Meetings"]
      New Record/Request
      Go to Field ["People Meetings::Meeting ID]

But I don't know how to do the autofill part. Can anyone help please?

Many thanks!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.