Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jay

FileMaker Developer available

2 posts in this topic

Hello folks

Need to hire someone to work on your solution? I offer 14 years experience and I am FileMaker Certified. Reasonably priced. Fast and accurate work. I am Seattle-based, but you can be located anywhere within the US. Please inbox me here on this site if you are interested in discussing your project.

Thank you

Jay T.

Hi Jay and Welcome to the FM Forums,

Please post a method of contact. Email, Private Mail, Web Site. etc.

Interested parties should use the Private Message method until Jay says differently.

Lee

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By RMinLA
      Hello FileMaker Pro Devs!
      My Eye Media is looking for a FileMaker Pro Developer who will be responsible for software development projects as directed by the CEO, SVP of Engineering and Director of Technology.
      PRIMARY FUNCTIONS:
      Build custom applications using Filemaker Pro Maintain and enhance existing Filemaker Pro solutions Develop FileMaker-backed web front ends REQUIREMENTS:
      Minimum 3 Years experience with FileMaker Pro Strong working knowledge of SQL Basic understanding of web development Experience with FileMaker Go desired Please PM me or apply direct here: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/jobs/my-eye-media-llc-683e3ea3/filemaker-programmer-analyst-688b04dd
      Thanks!
    • By Chris Dragon
      Developer Assistant v3.1 Beta for FileMaker 15 was released on April 11th, and Beta 2 is now available to fix a few minor issues. All other 2empowerFM plug-ins have been tested as FileMaker 15 ready.

DA Beta 2 is available immediately at developer.2empowerfm.com. This is a free update for licenses purchased May 16, 2014 and later. Full details of fixes and changes can be found in the release notes.

About 2empowerFM Plug-ins

Our 2empowerFM line of plug-ins save you time during FileMaker development and add powerful features to your FileMaker solutions. Our plug-ins include:

2empowerFM Developer Assistant
      - Quickly search all scripts to find ones containing a string or pattern.
      - Find table names, function and script step names, field metadata, and more, without generating a DDR.
      - Replace text in script steps and in the multi-line text boxes of any dialog.
      - Debug and develop faster by evaluating highlighted expressions immediately instead of copying, closing dialogs, and pasting into FileMaker's Data Viewer.

2empowerFM Hands-Free Printer
      - Automate printing and control printer-specific settings.
      - Save money by enforcing the use of double sided and toner saver modes.
      - Prevent costly mistakes like printing all records instead of current record.

2empowerFM Menu Popper
      - Pop-up multi-level menus anywhere on a FileMaker layout.
      - Use unique dropdown menus to show type-ahead search results from multiple searches.
      - Make menu items bold, italic, underlined, bulleted, or add separator lines between items.

2empowerFM Keyboard and Mouse
      - Easily link hotkeys to scripts, create image-map buttons, and change the mouse cursor.

2empowerFM SQL Runner
      - Insert and Update data in any FileMaker table without changing layouts or creating extra table relationships.
      - Use an SQL query in a calculated field to generate dynamic pop-up lists.
      - One of our FREE plug-ins!

2empowerFM Text Toolkit
      - Perform powerful search and replace in database text using Perl-compatible regular-expressions.
      - Generate a hash of data using many algorithms including SHA512, SHA256, and MD5.
      - Another FREE plug-in!

2empowerFM Clipboard Explorer
      - Save and restore objects on the clipboard including stylized text, FileMaker scripts, and layout objects.
      - Also totally FREE!

Pricing and Availability

Plug-in updates are available immediately at 2empowerFM.com

Updates for paid plug-ins are free for those who purchased a license within the last year, or longer if intervening plug-in releases contain only minor new features or small fixes. Check the dates posted in the release notes to see if you qualify for a free upgrade on your particular plug-in license. All older licenses may be upgraded for 50% off the price of an equivalent new license.

All plug-ins can be tested for 30 days free of charge and demos are fully functional. Up to three demo extensions are available upon request.

About Dracoventions

Dracoventions is a FileMaker Business Alliance (FBA) member located in Crestline, CA, USA. Dracoventions is focused on inventing software that empowers you to save development time, expand FileMaker's abilities, and create a better user experience.

With over 25 years of software engineering experience, company-founder Chris Dragon was inspired by the business needs of a FileMaker-based non-profit to create the 2empowerFM Family of Plug-ins. These plug-ins include Developer Assistant, Hands-Free Printer, Menu Popper, SQL Runner, Text Toolkit, and more. Plug-ins are available at 2empowerFM.com

Contact

Chris Dragon
      Dracoventions

Email: support@dracoventions.com
      Web: http://www.dracoventions.com
    • By lazp
      Direct Impact, world-renowned for its certified FileMaker® developers, is pleased to announce its spring 2016 FileMaker 14 training schedule.

Our certified FileMaker trainers have the experience and skills to offer you quality, French training, for the market in Quebec and English training, for the market in Ontario. Take advantage of this unique opportunity to be trained in the company of an expert of the FileMaker platform.
      Next training classes will be held on the following dates:
      FileMaker Training classes in Montreal (in French)
      Initiation à FileMaker 14 débutant - 4 avril 2016
      Développeur FileMaker 14 intermédiaire - 18 et 19 avril 2016
      Développeur FileMaker 14 avancé - 9 et 10 mai 2016
      FileMaker Training classes in Ottawa (in English)
      Introduction To FileMaker 14 Beginner - To be determined
      Developer FileMaker 14 Intermediate - To be determined
      Developer FileMaker 14 Advanced - To be determined

Sign-up now

• By Nuos
      Hey FM Devs
      I am starting a new Filemaker Podcast.  Its been rattling in my mind for some time.  Its called Filemaker Developer Journal. I want it to be a repository of development discussion and ideas.  In this light, I thought it would be fun to discuss various solutions we have created, the process of creating them, challenges and how they were overcome.  If you have a solution you would like featured, please let me know.  Private message me and we can talk more off line - or mention it here.  Or check out the podcast which will launch soon.  http://www.humanedevelopment.com/filemaker-developer-journal/ 

Cheers,
      Marcus
    • By oa-sys
      Hi There.
      My name is Eran Kendler, I'm a freelance consultant/FMP developer situated in Wimbledon/London/UK, and at the moment my workload has increased over what I can service.
      I'm looking for an independent FMP for full/part time commitment to help me with my current solution load, and possibly other consultancy work.
      What's required:
      - Good knowledge and sufficient experience in FMP development.
      -  Some web knowledge and HTML/JS a bonus
      - General knowledge of networking concepts, PC maintenance even more bonus.
      If you are a self motivated and collaborative person, and willing to think outside the box - work is there, for a short term or long term prospects.
      Please contact me on info@oa-sys.co.uk to discuss .
      Thanks 
      Eran