Server Maintenance This Week. ×

FileMaker 12 PHP cannot create new record or edit

randyinla

This topic is 3146 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hi, I'm running FileMaker 12 database on a Filemaker 12 server.  With my business file I'm able to sort and delete records, but cannot edit or create new records.  With a second new test file, I'm able to edit, create, delete, everything.  The 2 files have identical permissions and privileges.  I know my PHP is correct because it works on the test file.  The business file was converted from FMP 5.5 to FMP 7 to FMP 12.  It is not a corrupt file.  How can my business file not edit or create new records, yet be able to delete records?

I appreciate your help!  Here is the file.

ssvdb.fmp12

Randy,

I cannot open the file.  Please provide login information.

Are you sure that the login information in your PHP is correct for the live file?  That the PHP works for the test file is a red flag that you are not accessing the db properly.

Hi doughemi,

the account name is sonya and the password is sonya.

'start.php' gets my file online.

'http://ssvtennis.com/SearchResults.php' gets to a query page.  search 'first name' justine or steve or bob.

clicking first name link gets you to 'editrecorddetail.php'.  try to edit the name or gender and it will return the original results.

clicking last name link goes to 'deleterecorddetail.php' where you can delete without a password.  Of course, I want a password to delete a record, I don't know why it deletes without a password.

Thanks doughemi!

start.php

SearchResults.php

EditRecordDetail.php

DeleteRecordDetail.php

This topic is 3146 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.