How show all emails related to one customer, both From and To messages

This topic is 2443 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hi,

I have just downloaded the 360works Email plugin Sample and I am doing some tests to check whether this would solve my problem. I would like to be able to download all emails from my email account into "messages" table and then on each customer record show those emails which are related to that customer via a portal based on a relationship between, but what I can not figure out how to do it is that the portal would show but types of emails those marked as "from" emails and those marketd as "to" emails. So far I have created a relationship between Customers::email  ------- Messages::From and the portal would show all "from" messages. If I would set the relationship as Customers:email ------ Messages:To, the portal shows all "to" messages, but what I am trying to make is a join portal that would show by date both "from" and "to" messages, then I plan to make a Conditional Formating saying that if Customers:email = Messages::From then all text in blue, and all text in green when it is TO.

Is this something that can be achieved?

Thanks a lot for any tip,

Luis

This topic is 2443 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.