Java.Lang.NoClassDefFoundError

This topic is 2364 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hi. I've been using 360Works Email plug-in for years on both Mac and Windows with multiple clients, and just today I got an error upon trying to connect using login information that has worked for me for years - java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/crypto/spec/SecretKeySpec. I get this consistently using their demo, the sample Email client, and my own Filemaker files that previously worked. I'm using the latest version of Java on Yosemite 10.10.5 and the latest version of the 360Works Email plug-in. I'm sure it's only a matter of time before my clients upgrade to whatever incompatibility this is, everybody starts getting this error, and everything comes to a screeching halt. 360Works people - what gives? Is anyone running successfully on a later version of the operating system, perhaps, that I need to upgrade to, probably requiring me to buy a new Mac in the process that costs as much as my house just so I can run a $99 plug-in successfully? Please advise. Thank you. 

Hi dmcs,

I have run the Email plugin on Yosemite, El Capitan, and Sierra in FM11-FM15 and have not seen this error. Do you get this error in Windows?

I would like to take a look at your plugin logs. Please send an email to [email protected] and reference this thread. Reproduce the error and attach the plugin logs to the email. See this page for log locations. Please be sure to attach the logs and send the email before any restarts of FileMaker as restarting FileMaker overwrites the logs.

• 5 months later...

Hello - I have this problem too.

The CloudMail works just fine until I try to add an attachment. Then I get this error:

59c91d3b82417_ScreenShot2017-09-25at16_02_23.png.c843d3cc8175c59c6c8bb3ba5c445723.png

I am using FM15 on OS X 10.10.5 with the latest CloudMail plugin. I have enclosed the plugin log.

Many thanks, Anatole

360Plugins_FMAdvanced.log

• 1 month later...

This topic is 2364 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.