Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Version 4.0 and Copy Scripts setup step

This topic is 2307 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I've set up 2 previous clients with MirrorSync v3.x without problem but just trying to setup another client using v4.0.

Setting a new config for Server to Pro/Go at step 2 of the hub config (Copy scripts) it does not recognise that the scripts have been pasted in when in fact they have - it refers to 3 scripts but copies 4 - obviously an update is needed. The version of MirrorSync from the java app is "4.0 build 9400" even thought the jnlp file was named MirrorSync3ConfigClient.

I'm using FMS 16, FMPA 16

Error message is "Validation Failed: You will not be able to successfully sync. There is no script called 'MirrorSync'. That must exist before proceeding......".

I've tried from scratch multiple times. Anyone else had this problem with v4.0?

Edited by woz
typo

Thanks for your reply Zach and offer to help. I've just solved the problem which was a stoopid one - a permissions problem for the DB's mirrorsync user's priv set. I should have noticed this earlier - Doh!

• 4 months later...

Can you provide some more info please?

I am getting this error when using the admin account for Mirrorsync's "Databse Username" and "Database Password".

I am upgrading from v3, and have tried in v4 with both an import of the previous settings and from scratch.

Thanks,

ft.

Edited by fishtech

This topic is 2307 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.