I don't see anyway to scrub an audio file like an mp4 or 3 when placed into a container field. It works great if the content is a quicktime movie. It also does not display the time of location in the track (i.e. skip to :37).

Any way to make this work or work around?

Thanks

David

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Who Viewed the Topic

6 members have viewed this topic:
    Noakess  ibobo  vwgtiturbo  FMDuck  the Otter  rivet 
  • Similar Content

• By ddinisco
      I am working with the Content Management template to create music catalog. Using the GetContainerAttribute to load the metadata from an mp3 or m4a works great. However it does not work with .aif or .wav files. These files have exactly the same metadata when imported into iTunes, but FMP does not recognize them. In fact if you convert an aif to an mp3 (from iTunes) then import the mp3 into FMP it works just fine, but the aif imported directly does not. The catalog is going to be a mixture of all four formats, so converting them all is not going to be a workable solution. Does any one have any experience with a workaround to try to extract the metadata? 

Thanks, David
      12 Click Bait (MAIN).mp3
      VH065_12_CLICK_BAIT_(MAIN)_Joseph_Saba,_ASCAP_50_Stewart_Winter,_ASCAP_50.aif
    • By ddinisco
      Using the script step export field contents, I can not export the contents of a container field. Error message reads ...could not be created on this disk. use a different name, make more room on the disk or use a different disk. I know I have had this in years past, but I can not remember the fix for this. I found something about setting the fonts to .ttf, but I am on a mac running fmpa16. Any help would be much appreciated.
      David
    • By wedgeman
      So i'm dealing with two tables.

1.  VisitTable.
      2. GraphicsTable

in a VisitTable layout, i have one or two portals related to the GraphicsTable, each related by a different factor.  One portal would be related by a Date field, the other would be a ClientName field..
      My desire is to click on a thumbnail in either one of these portals, and have that selected image be displayed in a separate/larger image window (which could be a container field in the current table, Or another portal?  I don't care how - i just need to have it show up) 
      I don't know the best method for doing this (ie., click thumbnail to have image fillin a separate location).  In this particular instance, I don't want this to be a separate window, but to display in a container field view on the current window/layout. 

how do I accomplish this?
      thx

• By sgtpeppas
      Here's a quick screenshot...

As you can see in my floating window I have an interactive container field with an mp3 loaded. Plays fine, but for some reason the audio scrubber isn't displaying. Anyone have any initial thoughts about how to remedy this?

FMP 14.0.6

Happening on two different Macs:

Macbook Pro 2011
      El Capitain 10.11.6
      2Ghz Intel i7

iMac 2009
      El Capitain 10.11.6
      2.66Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo

Thanks,
      Paul

• By Bill_misc_IT
      I have a solution to track employee expense reports which contains a container to store a pdf of related receipts.  Currently, I create a multiple page pdf of receipts in Apple Preview, then paste it into the container.  Was wondering if it was possible to create a FM script or AppleScript to drop a single, additional pdf into the container and "automatically" create multiple page pdf with the existing container contents?
      Thanks in advance!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.