Sign in to follow this  
ddinisco

Scrubbing an mp4 or mp3?

I don't see anyway to scrub an audio file like an mp4 or 3 when placed into a container field. It works great if the content is a quicktime movie. It also does not display the time of location in the track (i.e. skip to :37).

Any way to make this work or work around?

Thanks

David

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By stuee
      Hi,
      I have a container which i click on and take a photo on my ipad and it shows in the container. I want to be able to click that image on the ipad or pc to view the image full size after. How can i do this?
    • By Gismo12
      Hi,
      How will I approach to delete all records in a table where the container is empty.
      I tried a few scripts but ran into problems with most of them.
      Loop stayed in a loop
      I tried calculating container length and delete if length is zero, but the field does not calculate to a zero even if i set default to zero
    • By Jhon Doe
      Hi everyone
      i'm new in filemaker, i'm using filemaker 17 and currently i'm involve in a proyect but i have a problem that i can't resolve, maybe someone of you have had the same problem.  
      I'm saving images in base64 format in a database to show them in a layout with web viewer,that doesn't has any problem, the problem is that i'm using a portal and i didn't know that portals don't support web viewer. I have to display those images but i can't remove the portal since i didn't do that layout and it has scripts using it along with the portal, is there a way to show images saved in base64 without use web viewer? (I've already tried to use container field but it only show a "?" image 😓 )

My English is not the best but I tried my best ,Thanks for your help

• By Asu
      Hello FM Mavens, 
      I am likely missing something. 
      I have a script step that calculates the dimensions of an image in a container field. There are many such fields so the script should work with any arbitrary one. 
      I get the name of the field by using script parameter Get(ActiveFieldName). 
      Let's say I have a container field "cont1". The script is triggered by entering the field.
      I am trying to calculate the height of the image by using 
      GetContainerAttribute (Get ( LayoutTableName ) & "::" & Get ( ScriptParameter ); "height" ) The results are question marks - I am not sure why. If I explicitly identify the fields then the expression works. 
      Tried the same expression (Get ( LayoutTableName ) & "::" & Get ( ScriptParameter )) in the script step "Set Field by Name" and it worked, which means that the expression correctly identifies the field the script is attached to. Then why is it not getting it the first step? What's wrong with the calculation? (FM17)
      Thanks
      Asu

(I hope I posted it in the correct section)
    • By Bob Minteer
      Howdy from Texas!
      I am trying to change a little bit of Groovy that stamps a given phrase at a specified location on an existing PDF.
      The original code operates on files however I want to simply specify container fields as input and output.   
      I did successfully change the input (src) to come FROM a container field.   I can't seem to figure out how to return the resulting object to a container (dest) directly.   
      I am passing the container parameters as:  "myTable::inputContainer" and "myTable::outputContainer".
      Can someone please point me in the right direction here?
      Thanks in advance!
      Bob Minteer

This is the code:
      RegisterGroovy( "stampPdf( src ; dest ; xPosition ; yPosition ; phrase )" ; "import com.itextpdf.text.Rectangle;¶ import com.itextpdf.text.Element;¶ import com.itextpdf.text.pdf.PdfReader;¶ import com.itextpdf.text.pdf.PdfStamper;¶ import com.itextpdf.text.pdf.ColumnText;¶ import com.itextpdf.text.pdf.PdfContentByte;¶ import com.itextpdf.text.Phrase;¶ import com.itextpdf.canvas.*;¶ import com.itextpdf.text.pdf.PdfWriter;¶ ¶ InputStream container¶ try{¶ container = fmpro.getContainerStream(src)¶ }catch(e){¶ throw new Exception('Could not get data from container (make sure container field name is passed as text)')¶ }¶ ¶ // test if container field is empty¶ if( container == null ) {¶ throw new Exception('Container field is empty')¶ }¶ ¶ reader = new PdfReader(container)¶ ¶ float xP = Float.parseFloat(xPosition)¶ float yP = Float.parseFloat(yPosition)¶ ¶ stamper = new PdfStamper(reader, new FileOutputStream(dest), PdfWriter.VERSION_1_7)¶ ¶ PdfContentByte canvas = stamper.getOverContent(1);¶ ¶ ColumnText.showTextAligned(canvas, Element.ALIGN_LEFT, new Phrase(phrase),xP,yP,0)¶ ¶ return stamper¶" )  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.