Sign in to follow this  
Stickybeak

360Works Email Out of bounds exception

Posted (edited)

I am evaluating 360works email plugin and when getting messages from an office365 server I get the following error "java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -99"...If I click OK it reduces to "98" but then increases: I assume its retrieving messages and this is the count.

Any ideas?

Untitled 2.png

Edited by Stickybeak

Hi Stickybeak,

We will  need to see your logs to troubleshoot the issue. Please reproduce the error and send the logs to support@360works.com before any restarts of FileMaker as restarting will overwrite the logs. This will create an official support ticket for you. See this page for log locations. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By mat101010
      After moving the .fmx64 plugin file to the Extensions folder, FileMaker Pro (v18.0.3 and Windows 10) shows a message saying "Unable to launch plug-in child process JVM". This is happening for both the Email plugin and the FTPeek plugin. 
    • By bigitinc
      Are any of the announced distribution/release changes at https://java.com/en/download/release_notice.jsp going to impact our ability to use our plugins made with ScriptMaster?
    • By Lisa Mac
      When calling the function EmailSetBodyFile(url, 1) I receive the error - Java.security.cert.CertificateException No subject alternative DNS name matching conta.cc found. I was using the function to send a url that points to a constant contact page. I have done this many times in the past and can still successfully perform this function on other constant contact pages but not this particular one for some reason. https://conta.cc/2ug3M0P
      Any help??

Thanks!
    • By -dp-
      I'm running FMS 16 on macOS 10.12.6. FMS is up and running, and I can access the hosted databases. But I can't get into the admin console. When I enter the credentials, it just sits there. It doesn't throw an error. It just doesn't react at all. Same thing when I intentionally enter an incorrect passcode. No error. Same behavior whether I use Firefox or Safari. Same behavior whether I try to come in remotely, or if I work directly from the server as localhost. So, something is wrong with web services rather than FMS, right?
    • By Kolbeinn Reginsson
      Hello,
      Im having issue regarding configuring Mirror Sync.  I had a working configuration and successfully was able to sync.  Then I added SQL filtering to the setup and again I got correct response.
      Then again I wanted to add to my configuration other things but then I ran into a problem:  Error while advancing to next page: java.lang.RuntimeException:java.sql.SQLException:Error -1:Unknown error.
      There is no way for me now to configure any more.  I have removed my configuration without any luck and also I have installed Mirror Sync again.  Nothing works.

Any advice?  Are there any hidden settings files to remove or?

Best regards,
      Kolbeinn.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.